Court date for Michael Barisone?

Oh, I bet no one has any use for the identity of any posters on coth, except for the identity of lalapiprider posts and the court likely knows who she is.

5 Likes

If you pedal backwards do you still lose weight, or do you gain weight?

8 Likes

I think you mean La-LaPoopRider
Dammit autocorrect!

4 Likes

Oh, okay, it turns out lala didnā€™t mean that COTH had been subpoenaed and turned over user names, she meant they WILL do. Still trying to foment drama.

16 Likes

Where is that recent pesky post by @Moderator_1 about IDā€™S and mods posting as users?

7 Likes

I think in the technical section about YD?

1 Like

Sure, under which lawsuit? The criminal case that none of us are charged with crimes in? Her civil case in which none of use are named parties to? Or MBā€™s case against the police which she has no standing for?

14 Likes

For clarification, here is part of the message about CoTH subpoenas:

Notice the words, ā€œhow do you think we confirmedā€

17 Likes

Interestingā€¦ā€¦isnā€™t confirmed a past tense verbā€¦.meaning it has already happened?

15 Likes

Not when youā€™re backpedaling.
Cā€™mon. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

She just says whatever comes into her head to say. She never thought COTh would speak up and call her out on her claims. So now she has to make it that the subpoenas are on their way, not that she already knows our identites. I still d9nt think any has any need to know poster identities. Nothinhg we discuss has any merit or interest to the courts. As far as I can tell, the only social media they care about is all the SM threats LK made to other people, and the things sheā€™s talked about to about her case. But they donā€™t have any need to subpoena us for talking about it all.

10 Likes

So, I shouldnā€™t be packing my fancy, city clothes?

9 Likes

No, honey, you arenā€™t going to NJ to testify.

8 Likes

Canā€™t find it anywhere! :confused:

New filing 7/15 post 490

3 Likes

8 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

Jinx again.

2 Likes

So she has her bronze? Or no? Bc on her fb page thereā€™s a picture. Or a letter? Yes I admit I looked. The woman whose kid worked for barisone says lk has been fla with the same trainer for two seasons going on 3 and during the off season he sends their companies top rider to keep it year round. Idk who the new trainer is though and the fb group didnā€™t seem to forthcoming to give it up that info.

Hahaha!