Court date for Michael Barisone?

MH’s ex-husband has primary custody of the kids (one had a birthday this week! :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Interesting. It was this type of statement that I posted two years ago that lead to LLPR messaging me and demanding either a source or a retraction.

Goose, gander, good for.

MTCO.

8 Likes

How does one work indirectly for a business?

4 Likes

They park in their parking lot and use their wifi for free while doing something unrelated to that business?

15 Likes

I was thinking that maybe one works for company X who buys advertising on COTH…

2 Likes

That is a far more logical answer but I have learned that logic does not apply here.

4 Likes

For sure

Isn’t that what every under- or unemployed scriptwriter/novelist does when Starbucks or Panera tires of them taking up space?

4 Likes

You mean I’ve been an indirect employee of Starbucks for years!? Pay me now!

5 Likes

Here’s something newly published!

3 Likes

I did not remember that RG was a fiancé. (That article says he is.)

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I hope they get wed soon. Everyone deserves happiness.

I can assure you I am not parking in COTH’s parking lot, still paying for my own WiFi, or working for company X who buys advertising on COTH. Nor have I ever.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

@cutter99, that is no fun at all. We will have to come up with another fun way that you directly or indirectly work for COTH.

Have you ever suggested a friend buy a subscription? Maybe that counts?

10 Likes

RC is not…
A board-certified psychiatrist stated Barisone was mentally incompetent at the time of the incident, having suffered from mental disease that “rendered Barisone to be insane,” according to the civil complaint, in which Barisone contended had no recollection of the shooting.”
From the Horse Sport link

10 Likes

This times a million.

A NP with prescription writing privileges is NOT the same thing as a M.D.

6 Likes

Are you saying RC wrote the prescriptions for the drug boxes found in the trash?

For some reason the edit function isn’t working :confused:

This was sarcasm!

1 Like

Me? No. Not at all.

Someone inferred that RC was the person who diagnosed MB as being not in his right mind at the time of the shooting. Well, she can’t do that as she is not a psychiatrist (that requires an M.D., not a P.N.).

6 Likes

Oh frick @trubandloki! I do not even have a subscription!

2 Likes