Unlimited access >

Court date for Michael Barisone?

Oh, this is a good point. I never thought of that.

4 Likes

If I recall correctly Ruth Cox was charged with a weapons charge. I remember something about that in the early threads, but could be mistaken.

3 Likes

She starts leaving me and others alone via PM, Iā€™ll leave her alone on these threads.

22 Likes

I donā€™t agree with anyone sending harassing private messages. Just because I can stand up for someone doesnā€™t mean I agree with all of their actions, **but I also think its ironic since you all (core group of LK haters) say she did it to herself with her actionsā€¦yet you do the same thing (stalk online, post about the victim non stop about everything you hate about her, calling her crazy, etc etc) then get upset when she then messages you? Which is exactly what you are saying MB had a right to do because she drove him crazy. Yet here you are, driving her crazy, then you act shocked you get a message from herā€¦someone you alluded to be unstable. The fact that the core group of LK haters on this thread canā€™t see the irony is a bit disturbing and why I think some need to step away from this topic because they canā€™t separate their emotions from whats right and wrong. No one needs to be bashed on like LK is on these threads. No one.

So to answer your question - in my world this discussion can easily happen without:

• Bashing the victim
  • Online cyber stalking the victim
  • Making excuses for MB

Itā€™s time to grow up and enough with the victim bashing.

10 Likes

Yes, I think this is what I remember being posted but I do not remember if it was ever confirmed. I think it was LK saying this happened. (Though I am willing to admit that I might not be remembering that correctly.)

No one deserves to be shot, threatened or harassed.

3 Likes

Simply a wild thought but perhaps he didnā€™t want his life put under a microscope for a civil trial or actually has no claim of injury/abuse. Who knows?

2 Likes

So its ok for MB to react to someone harassing them, but not ok for LK to react to posters here posting about her non stop. Funny how there is always an excuse of why you all keep giving yourself excuses to being not very nice human beings.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

6 Likes

Except that we have generally been quietā€¦.for months (a year for some), and considered the old threads closed.

In the mean time it has been LK who has been testing the locked threads and using PM to start ranting at people out of the blue.

24 Likes

Iā€™ll play.

No one forces this woman to visit this forum, although she had every right to, of course. The fact she has recently gone through almost two year old threads (again!) demanding edits, deletes, whatever is simply strange. I canā€™t imagine others have spent time pouring over old threads in order to harass and threaten others.

While this woman is not nearly in the same class of notoriety as the former President, his comments, posts and actions are still fodder for those interested.

Those with open eyes can see there are many unknowns in this case and it isnā€™t as cut and dried as you would like to make it. Where are the victimā€™s supporters telling stories of what a good life sheā€™s lived helping others, working hard, achieving goals, contributing to society, etc? I can promise you if I were aware of anything publically positive, I would shout it from the rooftops!

13 Likes

I donā€™t believe Cox was arrested or jailed. Does anyone know? If not, then what did she get a summons? Has her involvement been adjudicated?

1 Like

Except LK claims heā€™s owed a bunch of money from renovations to the house/barn. Surely heā€™d want to collect on that. Another curious thingā€¦there are no claims about the 50k she insisted MB owed in the civil suitā€¦.

5 Likes

Maybe because of treble damages. Some states have this thing that if a contractor sues someone for non payment and that contractor turns out to be unlicensed, the other side is awarded triple the initial amount of the suit. Itā€™s crazy but itā€™s real.

8 Likes

What does it matter eggbutt. In the story of this criminal trial, it doesnā€™t, because to quote your own post above;

No one deserves to be shot, threatened or harassed

Harassed includes repeated online bashing, cyber stalking.

Perhaps the supporters are doing what their attorneys have told them. You know what you are dealing with yet you continue to pile the hate on on LK and then wonder why you get PMS.

I personally dont think the PMs are ok either. None of it is OK.

I really am interested in this trial, in these threads, but it is very disappointing to return to the thread every single time and just see it turning into a place to pile on LK every single time. Damn, give it up already.

No more excuses. Iā€™m not going to keep going on about it in this thread but I hope everyone who feels the need to hate on this woman thinks about what a not nice person they being every time and that their nastiness is on the internet for all to see.

6 Likes

I knowā€¦ā€¦but LK insisted he was legitā€¦.

5 Likes

So are you saying then its ok to harass and bash her online because of PMs?

1 Like

I think what they are saying (though I do not want to actually speak for them) is that when LK says something it is fair to respond.

16 Likes

You can look up the names of licensed contractors in NJ.

2 Likes

MB hasnā€™t had to deal with the issues on here, so his reaction is an unknown.

LK has chosen to engage and harass people on here- I got a pseudo-threatening PM from her. Sometimes, itā€™s best to walk away. She may have done so for the time being, but she had not for quite awhile.

This doesnā€™t excuse anyone shooting anyone, or any harassment that went on.

8 Likes

I can concede that some of the posts in very first threads could be considered bashingā€¦.but not the ones in this thread so far.

It is not automatically bashing someone to question their statements, judgements, and actionsā€¦.or by discussing someone elseā€™s statements about those things. Iā€™ll be honest, it doesnā€™t appear that youā€™ve actually followed the meat of this (court filings) youā€™ve just been reacting. She has indeed made some bold claims that are not on their face very rational and very well might be proven false.

24 Likes

You missed my pointā€¦ā€¦