Court date for Michael Barisone?

Yup.

If only they knew.

4 Likes

You sleep through a lot, it would seem. Like……… the two year info that RC was charged with 4th degree felony charges. 2 years of claiming I was making it all up. I’ve made nothing up. And I can see just how upsetting that is for you. Sorry! (Just kidding. Not sorry.) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I admit that I am worried for the person/people that LK thinks some of the posters are.

31 Likes

WTH?

9 Likes

Interesting! Probably 10 (plus) harassing THREADS open - with my name attached to then, directly harassing, bullying, lying, defaming, threatening, stalking, cyberstalking ME- but you feel that’s a wise move, while my comments ON those threads in which I am named directly, are……… harassing? Interesting theory, indeed.

I suppose we’ll learn in time. Till then, there are probably 29 screenshots highlighting your open willingness (no, hopefulness) of an opportunity to “fight,” people. How has that worked out for you in the past? AFAF?

It’s as though she is trying to get herself banned with the threats, accusations, BS. It is so sad. Really. Yes, she and her boyfriend actually come across as dangerous. Imagine having it in your face like the Barisone crew did. :frowning:

20 Likes

Screenshot away. I know I do.

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This needs to be added to your screen shot for context…silly goose

trubandlokiSchoolmaster

33m

I admit that I am worried for the person/people that LK thinks some of the posters are.

1 Like

Added.

“57. 1. For example, on or about the morning of August 1, 2019, Goodwin cornered two
minors residing at the Farm (students of BARISONE) and attempted to force the minors to agree with Goodwin’s assertion that BARISONE was wrong to have call the police against him and Kanarek the prior day. The minors resisted Goodwin’s bullying, whereupon Goodwin became aggressive toward one of the minors and threatened her physically.
MRS-L-001562-21 07/22/2021 2:30:26 PM Pg 11 of 42 Trans ID: LCV20211721448
12”

Not surprised. No, I am going to change that to surprised that he would have the balls to do that.

5 Likes

I’m heading back to the “Amended” thread. It’s a bit safer and saner over there!

3 Likes

Should’ve changed it to say, “these are allegations, not facts. None of which were made in ANY existing 911 call to date.” But, hey…. Do you.

Changed what? Maybe you change quoted material, but I do not.

4 Likes

The rebroadcast of the Olympic Opening Ceremonies is on now. Stunning. And peaceful!

4 Likes

It matters that the bullying of minors or any of the revelations in this suit isn’t in a 911 call, why?

8 Likes

No. I’ve never “changed,” quoted material. I’m stating, YOU just stated that RG “threatened children.” Further I am stating, to be clear, you should only post factual information. You did not. You continued to claim as fact, “he had the balls to do that.” Actually, I sort of insist you only post factual information. No?

"59. 1. On August 1, 2019, at approximately 18:00 hours, BARISONE called “911” and
again reported that he had been assaulted verbally by Kanarek and/or Goodwin; that he and others at the Farm were being subjected to other criminal behaviors by Kanarek and/or Goodwin, including but not limited to behaviors which constituted unlawful criminal threats, harassment, cyber stalking, and cyber harassment; their fear; and other relevant information.

Thereafter, DEFENDANT HENSLEY and DEFENDANT SEABECK arrived at the Farm and, upon information and belief, in abject violation of standard police protocol, policy
and procedure, interviewed Kanarek and Goodwin before the DEFENDANT POLICE
OFFICERS interviewed BARISONE, the criminal complainant who called “911.”

When DEFENDANT HENSLEY and DEFENDANT SEABECK finally did interview BARISONE and/or the others being threatened by Kanarek and/or Goodwin, BARISONE and/or others reported to WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP that there had been a verbal assault by Kanarek and/or Goodwin; that BARISONE and others at the Farm were being subjected to other criminal behaviors by Kanarek and/or Goodwin including but not limited to behaviors which constituted unlawful criminal threats, harassment, cyber stalking, and cyber harassment; their fear; and other relevant information…

"When the responding DEFENDANT POLICE OFFICER finally made it up to the barn where BARISONE, Gray, and the other peaceful visitors/residence had congregated, the DEFENDANT POLICE OFFICER were presented with the minor who Goodwin had assaulted.

Speaking through a torrent of tears, the minor told the responding DEFENDANT
POLICE OFFICERS how Goodwin had threatened her physically and placed her “in
fear for her life”; whereupon the DEFENDANT POLICE OFFICES asked the minor “Did he [Goodwin] threaten to kill you?”

Upon hearing the minor’s response, which was “no,” the DEFENDANT POLICE OFFICERS turned away from her, stopped listening to her legitimate report of fear and threats, and failed to give the minor or her complaint any further audience or meaningful consideration."

7 Likes

No I didn’t.

5 Likes