Court date for Michael Barisone?

A 911 call was made, the police arrived, and they were told about the [alleged, is that good enough for you?] harrassment of the minor by ROB, amongst other complaints, per the Barisone lawsuit.

Hope I put that in words you can understand.

Up until just recently, we only heard your side of the events. Now we are hearing the other side via this recent lawsuit.

13 Likes

Eggbutt, your reply to me didnā€™t show up when you quoted my post. What was your comment?

1 Like

Most of the evidence is in reports and witness statements if it was brought up as fact in the lawsuit. I wonder if Laurenā€™s illegal surveillance equipment picked up more tangible evidence? I feel certain Barisone and those who were there are chomping on the bit to testify under oath.

BTW, no one has said it was MHā€™s children Rob threatened and subsequently interviewed by the police. The lawsuit mentions her children in passing only.

10 Likes

It was simply copying your post. We do that frequently here.

1 Like

For what purpose? Seems a little odd to quote twice but comment once.

1 Like

Can you provide links to these reports and statements or explain what you read in them?

Attorneys rarely enter something in a brief as fact if they donā€™t have evidence from multiple sources. All of the briefs are in threads on the Dressage forum with the most recent large document posted under ā€œAMENDED Barisone Lawsuit 7/22/21ā€. It is a long read but interesting if you are up to it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m applauding you. Everyone deserves happiness and success in life. You are blessed!

8 Likes

:heart: Yes, I am and I know it and Iā€™m grateful. Thank you!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a Barisone fan. Donā€™t know him. I am a fan of justice and truth.

No one should ever get shot. No one should ever get bullied. I have no experience with MB threatening to shoot me. I DO have experience with certain user(s) here attempting to bully me, harass and insult me, sending me threatening messages using lies in an attempt to get me to fear for my home and farm. And with these actions, itā€™s clear that maybe some of MBā€™s assertions are true after all.

THAT IS REALITY. THAT IS TRUTH.

25 Likes

Fewer posters, not less posters. :nerd_face:
Sorry . Itā€™s like fingernails on a chalk board to me, the less vs fewer problem that people have nowadays.
(This comes from the leader of misplaced commas. Feel free to correct my mistakes.) :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Absolutely! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking my post in the spirit in which it was meant. Please feel free to correct my inept punctuation at any time. :blush:

4 Likes

Oh I read those. Lots of dramatic language and accusations but no evidence. It seems as though you are saying that you havenā€™t seen any evidence either and you are assuming it exists.

3 Likes

Just as I assume the sun will come up each day!

Of course I havenā€™t seen the evidence the attorneys have and I donā€™t know anyone who has! Iā€™ve never said I have seen any tangible evidence Barisoneā€™s attorney references, any more than Iā€™ve seen any tangible evidence from the Kanarek suits.

Until recently many of the evidentiary documents were available to view online. Now the majority of the exhibit attachments require a login from a verified legal professional.

6 Likes

I flagged her post. Sheā€™s not making alot of sense, to me

2 Likes

This is meta

13 Likes

3 Likes

No one has seen any evidence. The lawyers have it, and will present it at trial. However, they canā€™t make stuff up in their complaints, it has to be backed up with facts, or they get disbarred for bringing frivolous suits. So its all true; whether or not it is punishable by law remains to be seen. I suspect the police will be found negligent in some of it, and also that it might get thrown up to a higher court. People take police negligence pretty seriously these days.

17 Likes

Holy guacamole.

I turn my back for a few hoursā€¦ :hushed:

6 Likes