Court date for Michael Barisone?

2 Likes

2 Likes

They are sycopaths. I was married to one. The smartest most engaging manipulative people on earth.

11 Likes

You are smarter, you’re not with that person anymore.

9 Likes

Thank you. It was awful! I ended up in the hospital needing surgery. Once I got to the hospital it was my escape route. I was living in France came back to the states for the surgery and never went back. I was blessed! Thank youGod!

19 Likes

That was a very kind thing to say. Thank you.

6 Likes

seriously
 “Soon as the groom gets the bridle on” = I have to wait for the groom to put the bridle on my horse. :rofl:

22 Likes

Yeah, there’s not enough money for that. :grimacing:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. It’s important to recognize you are smarter, more capable and I’m sure, more engaging. His fooling you is a sign he knew how to play you, but he was truly smart, he wouldn’t have lost someone like you.

But you were smarter and here you are.

7 Likes

Oh, the irony.

26 Likes

Doesn’t everyone? Such a diva (in her own mind)!

4 Likes

Does she not have access/permission to the tack room? Is she physically unable to put a bridle on? Does she not know how? Dang.

14 Likes

Rob repaired the damages caused by Michael when he ripped out the hard wiring in most of the home’s smoke alarms.

Think about this, gentle readers. Barisone ripped out the hard wiring to try and get them to leave.

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Remember to post funny posts in the Dressage Forum threads so @La-LaPopRider family members can take screenshots and send them to her for a giggle. Do this between watching Olympic coverage tonight. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“I’m too wealthy to tack my own horses. Go away, you filthy peasants.” :smirk:

12 Likes

I think it’s more likely he ripped the smoke alarms off the ceiling.

I have. It was going off and I couldn’t stop it and the noise was going through me so I ripped it down then later got a new one. They are usually not hard wired to electric supply but rather use batteries and are screwed in place.

7 Likes

Yeah, in many states it is illegal to hard wire smoke detectors and in a house that old, I doubt any contractor would do it. Can you even buy smoke detectors that aren’t battery operated for home use?

1 Like

I get mine from Home Depot. They’re cheap.

If you hardwire them, if there’s a blackout or the electric is shut off you lose your smoke alarm.

2 Likes

You get money from HD? How?