Court date for Michael Barisone?

Have you not noticed that where there is no YD, there is LLPR and vice versa? I don’t believe in coincidences.

7 Likes

I believe LK is suspended from the Dressage forum and we know (because she posted it) that YD is banned from Current Events AND LK posted mentioned seeing screenshots from Dressage.

8 Likes

That would make sense why “family members” are sending screenshots to her from Dressage and why it seemed she was oblivious to the Barisone suit detail in so many posts. The trivia she posts is amazing to me for some reason.

7 Likes

Maybe they are taking alternating flounce days! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I’m rather shocked, truly, that cyber stalking and doxxing gets one banned from one part of the forum and not the forum as a whole.

I find being in the presence of people capable of such behaviour really unsettling, particularly when they show no understanding of why it crosses the line and no remorse for having done so. To the contrary, they defend it. That’s a red flag, if ever there was one. It chills participation and gives an overall gloss of the seedy, unsavory, and uncivilised to what was otherwise an interesting community. I was resigned to the general boorishness, but that was unbelievable.

I assiduously avoid those types IRL so it’s quite a skeevy experience to have run into them here. Just…yuck.

22 Likes

@FitzE

I understand what you are saying completely.

I will only guess the Mods have their reasons. I just hope this whole thing comes to rest soon and that justice prevails.

To each what is just.

11 Likes

“To each what is just.”

That’s a great motto.

4 Likes

@eggbutt and @Knights_Mom, at least in Massachusetts, one may have hardwired smoke and CO detectors. Also Rate-of-Change heat detectors. (An aside: most smoke detectors don’t work below 32 degrees. Rate-of-Change heat detectors are effective over a much wider temperature range so I’ve used them in my barn.) But there has to be a battery backup to power them in a blackout OR they have to be on the generator panel if there’s an automatic generator.

Only bit of fact I can add to this discussion!

10 Likes

Thank you for that info! It’s good to know as many facts as you can.

2 Likes

We have several smoke detectors that are hard-wired, and they have battery backups.
The hard-wiring allows them to communicate to one another–if one of the hw alarms goes off, the rest of the hw ones do also.
For reference, the house is a couple hundred years old.

8 Likes

Thank you. It seems plausible based on two posts that reference this then.

I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Or looking for the eavesdropping devices? Besides the cameras.

10 Likes

I am pretty sure that all current hard wired smoke detectors have a battery backup. An old detector might not. Safety issue in case fire knocks out the power.

4 Likes

You are correct and a few posts back I admitted I was wrong.

2 Likes

You too good to tack up your own horse?
Hurry up Groom snap snap
Madam needs her nap!

14 Likes

My thought

1 Like

Someone asked a question about Ruth Cox. I searched on the Municipal Court Case Search and if it is the same person there is a case with an issue date of 10/17/19 of a 4th degree weapons-manu-transpo/disp/defacement weapons listed as an active case.

8 Likes

And we finally have a winner! Can you post a link or anything?

2 Likes

The website is portal.njcourts.gov
You enter the name and it pulls up the cases. I dont know if it is the right person.

2 Likes

4th degree? Maybe not even arrested for that. Let me see if it’s a misdemeanor.

Ok it is a felony but it’s the lowest charge under this type of weapons charge. Top sentence is 18 months and if first offense may plea down to a misdemeanor or ACD depending on gun sentence mandates in that state.

ACD means (and it’s used on juvenile delinquency all the time especially) Adjournment Contemplating Dismissal.

It means you have been found guilty but since it’s your first time being naughty you get to go free and if you remain not naughty for a period of time like a year (example) your case is then dismissed and often the charge is expunged and goes away or is sealed if a juvie.

I used to get investigators in from the FBI and other alphabet national security agencies or the military all the time looking to see what was in sealed docs or other information.

7 Likes