Court date for Michael Barisone?

Yes.

From previous threads I understand RC is a retired nurse, not a psychiatrist. I understood she was at one point sleeping in front of her stall with a gun. Obviously I dont know if that’s true or not. But if it was true, it’s obvious she didn’t bring the gun over state lines just for someone else to use.

12 Likes

Certainly not something anyone would expect from someone 40-ish years old.

9 Likes

Yeah, actually, that’s sort of odd. The time-line of the gun comung into play leading up to the shooting isn’t so clear.

1 Like

It may not have been painted. Glock makes a pink handgun.

1 Like

SE and LK are two peas in a pod. They demonstrate the same narcissism, vicious bullying, and self-aggrandizement.

8 Likes

Is there a way to tell if she was arrested or if she turned herself in?

1 Like

So you are confirming there is a La-La free forum for the present time?

2 Likes

If I was concerned someone might harm the horses or set the barn on fire, I’d sleep in the aisle too.
We’ve all probable done it for goal watch or due to a sick horse.

7 Likes

I’ve done it for a sick horse for sure. Was invaded by raccoons. Not fun.

5 Likes

Yes, if I was concerned about wildlife (or vicious dogs) I might even have a gun while sleeping there

5 Likes

Yes. She presents herself as spoiled truculent teenager acting out with a teacher.

Seems she’s stuck in the past. Hardly what one would expect from an aspiring Olympian. Imagine the interview. Gah…classless.

11 Likes

If you feel up to searching, there is a whole thread on DH about LK “bullying” SW, coming to her home and threatening her, etc. That is if you can stomach the pot calling the kettle black.

In any event, the thread on DH popped up at the time of the shooting…so I would call it a plant, considering DH’s publicized position of supporting MB. If I recall, DH went to FB jail for how that was positioned.

4 Likes

SW strikes me as an incredible drama llama.

4 Likes

SW prefers to post pictures of her own body parts, most of which are photoshopped

1 Like

Well, it underscores why some birds of the same feather do not flock together. Imagine if they had gotten along.

5 Likes

Adding defacement to the charge could that bring it to 4th. Or perhaps because the gun was involved in a crime?

The highest charge is 1st degree, the lowest 4th.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Her charge of 4th leads me to believe she did not transport the gun and give it to MB to use. I could be wrong, but that charge would have been higher than 4th.

6 Likes