Court date for Michael Barisone?

And still, for LEGAL REASONS I am prohibited from answering that question. How much clearer does this answer need to be? (Rhetorical.) If that’s your big question…… I refer you to any one of legal teams for comment. Further, if that is your main concern, you desperately need to re-prioritize. Ok, I’m now going to enjoy my only night off from a very early training time tomorrow. Toodloo!

1 Like

“All the complaints?” Dream on. A bit one sided when you purposely forget to actually post ALL the complaints. Surely, you realize it makes you JUST as foolish for decidedly NOT posting the hundreds of specified complaints from our legal documents. Criminal AND CIVIL. Oh……… and each and every AMENDMENT. No worries, though. All in good time. All in good time…………

2 Likes

Still haven’t answered my question about lying about COTH subpoenas though.

18 Likes

Awwww, Criminal complaints for this are not public record or I would post them! Didn’t you criticize the Barisone team for publishing an amendment? Oh, I get it, it’s only okay if your lawyers do it. You’ve had quite a few different lawyers, haven’t you? I didn’t feel the need to publish change of counsel for everyone involved. How are you getting along with Robert Carroll and Maggie Calderwood?

Trust me, I posted the relevant portions of your Q&A. It’s all on the Dressage forum if you need quick access.

4 Likes

So much is off in this case. Mostly because there is a lot we don’t know and won’t know. As for the gaps being closed logically or not, that depends. What some see as logic others see as hogwash. That’s not isolated to only this topic of discussion.

I also think it’s unfair to say “everyone told me they didn’t exist” in relation to the gun charges because I am quite certain “everyone” did not say that. Maybe a very small portion of individuals did (but I missed that), but most were merely looking for a credible source. If you posted a credible source, then that’s a good thing since you proved your point and were able to share a legit source with others so they could see the truth.

I would say asking who are “they” is relevant because when people say “they” or “them” or whatever in a conversation without previous specificity, it is only natural to ask who are they. Same with the FB group. If you keep going on about this FB group as if it is the end all be all truth to everything here, people are going to be curious and it is relevant to the topic and discussion.

I don’t think the time of day matters, well, the time of day you come in is a but interesting, I suppose.

I’m only trying to explain these few things to you to illustrate that you’re not necessarily being attacked with irrelevant questions or being treated a certain way because you have an opinion that differs from the majority. Some things you say just naturally lead to questions and this is a discussion forum. So naturally, people discuss.

When someone comes in here and makes a statement and people ask questions, then the person goes “Don’t question me, I’m right, my sources are the best. You are all bullies.” Or something of that nature, it’s sort of like, what was your point in the first place coming here? Just as you don’t automatically believe us, we might not automatically believe you. Especially someone new to the forum. I don’t think this is specific to you either, it’s just in general.

I don’t find this place to be “toxic” (that’s so overused) or whatever, outside of these threads (have you been? Have you looked around?), and even at times on these threads, incredibly useful info can be found from some good sources that you might not come across otherwise. There is a wealth of horsey experience and knowledge on here. Sure some threads go haywire, as some conversations in real life do too.

I’m just sick of people coming in from wherever and being like “this place is toxic!” “Mean girls!” “You can’t have a different opinion!” I have had a different opinion on here before, and it can be frustrating, but it wasn’t that bad. Plus, the nice thing about internet forums is if you decide it isn’t the place for you, then you can leave or take a break on your own terms.

Just trying to offer a few different perspectives here.

As for the actual case, well, I have no flippin’ idea what is true or not and don’t care to speculate on the matter anymore. :wink: it’s better that way, others should try it.

36 Likes

Anyone else unable to stop singing a certain 80s song by Abba??

4 Likes

Whelp LaLa, let me spell this out for you more clearly since reading for comprehension is not your strong suit.

**I AM NOT CURRENTLY OR HAVE EVER BEEN AN EMPLOYEE OF CHRONICLE OF THE HORSE. **

AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU, LALA, ARE SLOW ON THE UPTAKE. I AM NOT CURRENTLY OR HAVE EVER BEEN AN EMPLOYEE OF CHRONICLE OF THE HORSE.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ADVERTISING.

Hey @La-LaPopRider, since you claim to know who I am, and I am an employee of COTH, why don’t you just post my identity here??? Go ahead, you have already subpoenaed my name and confirmed my identity, right???

Come on, I double dog dare you!!!

You can threaten me all you like. Please find and post quotes where I have said anything that is not true or threatened someone.

You, LaLa, on the other hand, threaten and scream like a spoiled child. With mostly incoherent rants, that defy the concepts of the English language.

You need help. I sincerely hope you find it.

37 Likes

I see that Cutter answered again, but this question was already answered when it was asked the first time.

@CanteringCarrot, your post was amazing!

12 Likes

I had thought that trying to identify users is unacceptable on this forum.

10 Likes

BINGO!!!

6 Likes

Also, it seems the only posters who try to do so are “supporters” of LK. Hmmmm….

11 Likes

Not sticking up for them, but this is not 100% true. There has been quite a bit of ‘are you?’ posts in the various threads about this topic.

9 Likes

What trubandloki said (my way of liking your post twice).

6 Likes

Wasn’t Barisone’s Musical Freestyle with Neruda to a compilation of Queen songs?

2 Likes

… and they are often “new” to the forum and have been “warned” about it. Uh huh.

The reality is, this forum is extremely mild - try out Reddit threads or a host of other volatile, flamethrower choices.

What people call “toxic” here is laughable by comparison and demonstrates a distinct tunnel vision and lack of awareness.

@La-LaPopRider - I said this a long time ago in these threads (and got slammed for it)… but am going to say it again, based on recent posts. You are doing yourself and your case no favors with your rants, rages and HOWLING. And no, I am not an employee of COTH, I am not a mod, I have never known Michael Barisone… or whatever other paranoid insult and suggestion you can come up with.

For LEGAL REASONS (your words and caps), one would think you would choose not to carry on in this manner. The fact that you seem to deliberately want to make things muddier and crazier… does not make sense and does not help you in any way.

Great post, @CanteringCarrot.

29 Likes

“one of the most despicable people in this country “. How about human traffickers, child abusers, serials murders, the former guy? More despicable than a person that shoots someone? More despicable that someone that spends years trying to re victimized a victim of a shooting and pretending they have some noble cause. Just wow. I am out for now.

10 Likes

General comment - You can stop reading/posting in a thread without telling everyone you are doing it.

@Dragonfly90 I am thinking (can’t truly speak for others) that the point that eggbutt is trying to make is that LK and RG did horrible things to children, which is not excusable ever. Stalking children because you do not like their adults is ever so wrong. Scaring children so they do not speak out against what they saw is also ever so wrong.
Lots of bad things can be looked and passed by. Intentionally doing things to kids, never ok.

32 Likes

My list is long and the damage she has been allowed to do to others for YEARS with no one doing anything but enabling her puts her high on my list. No one is off limits to her.

13 Likes