Court date for Michael Barisone?

Does anyone have the skills to find the real estate listing on the property from last year?

That might have more accurate information on the assorted living spaces than fourth hand hearsay from various sources.

The minors = they.
Yes, lots of questions still.

1 Like

I believe it has been linked in one of these more recent threads. The photos did not show any of the inside of the house. There were photos of the lounge in the barn.

3 Likes

In the old real estate ad there were some pics from inside the house

3 Likes

Oh wow. I never saw that one then. The only ads I ever saw only showed the porch and far away shots of the house.

I do not remember the address, but I am sure it is all on zillow if it was in the sales ad.

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/411-W-Mill-Rd_Long-Valley_NJ_07853_M94719-30708

5 Likes

Careful! You’ll be berated for victim shaming as I have been for 2 years! And shame on you! You didn’t add the required disclaimer that no one deserves to be shot.

2 Likes

Very often working students have homes and get dropped off by parents at the barn and don’t necessarily live there.

1 Like

Ok, I will say it again. The LAWSUIT states that the minors accosted by RG on 8/1/2019 were LIVING at the farm.

1 Like

nevermind :flushed: hehehe

2 Likes

Sorry - I was starting to wonder if people just weren’t reading my entire post or if my communication skills were failing. :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL no I just forgot

3 Likes

Property map, shows other structures, but they appear to be barns, way back on the back of property

https://njparcels.com/property/1438/55/10

2 Likes

I must have missed something. Yes, the complaint says the minors who RG abused were living at the farm. We know they weren’t MH’s children. What is the issue?

1 Like

And as a tag-on to my earlier musings - do we know when the SafeSport reports were made? Or when CPS was called? IIRC, there is some confusion about who called CPS - LK was I believe reported to have called them, but didn’t she deny it? And then later say she couldn’t remember if she called them? Or do I have that bit of minutiae mixed up with something else?

(Am I just opening up another can of worms?)

2 Likes

Yes
that horse was beaten to death last week.

2 Likes

I believe people are simply discussing where other minor children might have been living at the facility. So not an issue, just a wondering and the discussion that goes along with wondering.

5 Likes

Sorry! In which thread was it discussed? I will go back and re-read it. I can’t keep all the details straight and I am curious. :laughing:

1 Like