Court date for Michael Barisone?

They are editing their own post. I received a notice because the post was a reply to a comment I had made. Their edited post barely resembles the original.

I have no idea the rhyme or reason for the edit except to once again sanitize their appearance.

1 Like

And that is why most of us QFP those posts!

5 Likes

It sounds like we might be better off doing screen shots too.

2 Likes

Always

I wonder what for??? What will happen if the posts get edited or deleted? Who cares?

1 Like

When someone totally changes the content of their post, it confuses those reading it in the future.

Letā€™s add the fact that the person changing the content insists they never change their posts.

9 Likes

Nope. No pencil icon.

5 Likes

It shouldnā€™t matter. It really doesnā€™t affect anyone here. If someone edits their own post you can see that itā€™s edited. If someone wants to lie and say they donā€™t, thereā€™s still an orange little pencil so you can sleep peacefully knowing youā€™re right and sheā€™s wrong. Screenshotting every single post one user makes is just obsessive and unhealthy.

EDIT- ok this is me editing the post. Is the pencil icon there???

Learn something new every day.

Iā€™m not seeing the pencil icon on your post. I think if you edit shortly after your original post, the icon does not appear. There seems to be a grace period for fixing typos or what have you without the icon showing up.

6 Likes

Recall LK was on her phone with someone while the entire episode took place. If you look back to the first threads, she made a comment (if it is still there) that she tried to call 911 after she was shot and the call wouldnā€™t go through because she was still on a call. ā€œSpeculationā€ is the person she was on the phone with was her father or an attorney. I feel certain the attorneys have accessed those phone records for their cases.

3 Likes

Once again, you are entitled to your own opinion.

Just as others are entitled to hold a different opinion.

16 Likes

Thank you. Now I understand why I got edit messages about YD. I thought it was b/c she was quoted something I wrote. I assume, now, it was because she was editing things she wrote back to me having quoted me first.

That was before I got my two threatening messages. I guess a clean up happens before the threats?

4 Likes

Clean up happens before and after! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know. That was my speculation. Seems she confirmed it earlier in this threadā€¦ā€¦along with a snide comment about putting it together.

ETA: in the original discussion there was a lot of emphasis on the fact that there were things she couldnā€™t say about thatā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Never said you werenā€™t.

Why did you edit this post from the original?

16 Likes

Why do you care and why do you continue to engage? How does this benefit your life?

That is so dishonest. Everything about YD was fake. I always knew her civility was faux, which is why that sea lion cartoon was so perfectly on point. But now I know she was also editing her stuff years later to spiff up her look and hide her true nature. How completely inauthentic can you be?

Iā€™m disgusted but not surprised.

12 Likes

Anyone else think that YD will be back? She isnā€™t type of person to give up easily.

8 Likes

The same question could be asked of you. Why do you care and why do you continue to engage? How does this benefit your life?

30 Likes