Court date for Michael Barisone?

FWIW it sounds like she is very sick and the doctors don’t know why.

I got pneumonia 18 months ago, ended up in the ER, and no one ever figured out the culprit. It sucked and I’m still dealing with the results. I don’t wish this on anyone.

3 Likes

Well it sort of sounds like “Beyond a reasonable doubt” LMAO

Silly lawyers keeping to the letter of the law!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

A fever of 103 requires a doctor’s care and more than Nyquil, but I’m not giving medical advice.

4 Likes

Legally or ILLEGALLY?

3 Likes

Yup,I was in the ER at that point.

3 Likes

Yeah, as “obsessive” as I am, the last place I would be that sick is spouting off on a bb!

1 Like

Tip #1: You need to read every word to comprehend a post.

My statement regarding Suboxone is that an addict can crush the pills and ingest as desired. In other words they can eat the crushed tablet or they can dilute it into a liquid and inject it. The pill has to be crushed in order to get the high. They also get wicked sick to their stomach, but they do get high.

So, in order to make it harder for addicts to use the medication to get high, they moved to providing a dose in a sublingual strip that dissolves under the tongue or is in a liquid form that is administered like liquid methadone.

Tip #2: There were words in between the words you laughed so hard over that it hurt. You could have avoided that if you had, I don’t know, READ all those WORDS.

What kinds of friends do you have left that find it side splitting funny that people are addicts? As the Mother of an addict, I find that attitude to be revolting. You all just keep yukking it up while I worry that every time I see my son will be the last time. Yeah, sure, that is some real funny stuff right there.
Sheilah

46 Likes

I am so sorry. Addiction is a nightmare for all concerned.

9 Likes

Beyond a REASONABLE doubt. Although, sometimes I question how many reasonable people they can get on a jury, but oh well. lol

4 Likes

She may not have any health insurance and can’t afford an ER or doctor.

1 Like

So she’s reduced to having the thread comments read to her over a zoom call (maybe a meeting of the FB group), but she can post on the threads. How weird is that? This woman truly is fascinating.

9 Likes

Well golly gee! I guess Barisone should recall his lawsuit against these great officers because La-La has spoken and says they are the best. Maybe a YELP review is next.

What a shame she won’t be involved in this suit in any way.

12 Likes

Laugh, I am not sure there are very many reasonable people anywhere anymore.

The shadow of a doubt was me repeating what was said above.

4 Likes

Didn’t she just recently comment on this thread or another thread that she was out riding her horse? (After waiting for the groom to put the bridle on it?) Or have I lost track?

5 Likes

Yes, but I believe that was days ago.

2 Likes

Ido hope that is not the case. IIRC my bill was north of $25K

3 Likes

Although I didn’t suggest it and I will pass on the trophy.

12 Likes

Abouts July 27th. If you click on a poster’s name you can see their posts on the topic you’re in.

2 Likes

ahhhh Nice feature, thanks.

2 Likes

Eh, dont worry about it, Lala. This suit doesn’t have anything to do with you.

22 Likes