Court date for Michael Barisone?

Nothing is available on that page.

Well crap

now I can’t access it, it was kind of boring anyway.

Here is a FB post from July 25, 2019 that is interesting for sure.

I tried to reattach it

2 Likes

What’s this about?

2 Likes

Interesting. Seems lots of factors involved when determining what happened using this. Just wiping your hands on grass, especially dewey or wet grass or anything wet, like blood can screw with findings.

2 Likes

Sounds like she is referring to two working students who left long before the trouble started. But it also shows her setting plans in motion almost 2 weeks before the shooting.

4 Likes

There were posts saying all sorts of things like how sorry he would be.

6 Likes

Well she clearly says it’s time to go to war, just like you claimed to have done multiple times in the past and it meant nothing, so obviously this is about nothing.

3 Likes

Confirms recording devices were in place by July 25th. Also seems to imply whatever caused the two to quit involved LK’s behavior.

7 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: you must have missed where Knights_Mom said that saying this is war means nothing. Try to keep up.

3 Likes

Actually I was talking about the rest of the incoherent post but thanks for playing.

6 Likes

She may care if what comes out in lawsuit sheds a bad light on her reporting. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t want to appear to have missed important/obvious parts of the story. It could imply laziness/incompetence on her part, depending on the particulars.

2 Likes

Except she did, and it clearly wasn’t nothing.

11 Likes

Y[quote=“RND, post:1843, topic:761824”]
:smiley: :smiley: you must have missed where Knights_Mom said that saying this is war means nothing. Try to keep up.
[/quote]

You must have missed where LK said she was going to war and it meant everything. Don’t be obtuse. Knights mom was talking about herself and said it doesn’t always mean anything. LK was talking about it and she did it. Try to keep up.

17 Likes

posted in wrong forum can’t see where to delete

I don’t think she is a reasonable person either, nor is he. I think that might be another reason not to go, especially alone, to confront her with a gun. Didn’t end well for him.

2 Likes

I should have read further!

Edited to delete portions of article

I was also curious as all three people had injuries, do the police do the collecting before treating the non life threatening injuries as in the case of MB and RG? If not it would seem it could make a case down the road in a trial for cross contamination.

3 Likes

Came across this and thought it might offer some insight for members.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/violent-crime/aggravated-assault-deadly-weapon.htm

4 Likes