Court date for Michael Barisone?

And I would say your girl crush is equally laughable.

Oops…nearly forgot…NBDTBS and I don’t know any of the players to be a fan of anybody.

21 Likes

This was laughable when you and your BFFs first began this tangent weeks ago and has now just become tiring and juvenile. Go play on another thread because you really offer nothing to this conversation except blind obedience and lack of imagination or curiosity. Lauren has proven her true self time and time again and your only defense is to post ridiculous comments, none of which defend or justify her actions by the way.

Again, the Ignore feature works quite well.

17 Likes

What a grand idea! I can’t believe I haven’t thought of it earlier! We can take screen shots of the thousands of posts on all these Barisone/Kanarek threads and send them to him on regular basis, sort of like a serial chapter book! I suspect those who review his mail would enjoy the threads as much as Barisone would!

4 Likes

Foolish.

14 Likes

This made me laugh.
Can you imagine the poor person who screens mail at the jail reading all that. There would be so much eye rolling and laughing.

9 Likes

I’m sure getting under all your fangirl skins aren’t I? :rofl:

3 Likes

Or providing everyone reading this thread with some amusement.

It never hurts to have something to laugh at.

18 Likes

If that is your intent, you are failing badly and only making yourself seem obsessed with the posters on this thread. But play on if you must. It appears it is US getting under YOUR skin and you continue to offer zero defense of your leader. Bless your heart.

19 Likes

Who the eff wears skirts?

6 Likes

??? What skirts?

3 Likes

All I know is I am not wearing one. It is Friday. Jeans at work for sure.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the laugh of the day

1 Like

Alters

38 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

If you want to think that and pat yourself on the back for a whole lot of vacuous nothingness, have at it.

It provides some light & lame amusement on the side in what has been a terrible week around our farm…

9 Likes

If you need to believe that for your day to feel successful then go on and think that.

Apparently you need that in order to feel better about yourself.

11 Likes

Well, it appears many of you have saddled up your drama llamas and ridden off into the sunset. :laughing:

The level of high emotions in the recent replies suggests that you (group) may want to take your own advice about the ignore feature or perhaps take a moment to ask yourselves why a handful of posts with different opinions and comments bothers you so much. Last time I checked, this was a discussion forum not an echo chamber.

Also, I don’t know anyone on this thread, so I’d love to know who my BFFs are? :blush:

And I don’t takes sides—MB or LK or anyone else. I prefer to wait until all the facts are known before drawing conclusions. But hey, you do you.

Anyhoo, back to your regularly scheduled crime solving. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They’re working themselves into quite a lather explaining how much they DON’T CARE about posters who disagree with them, aren’t they?

4 Likes

What a coincidence that the posters who agree with each other so perfectly are posting right around the same time. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Seems to be a pattern on this thread, doesn’t it?

7 Likes