Unlimited access >

Dear Chronicle, we want COTH caps and are willing to pay!

Dear COTH,

Please consider creating and selling the old COTH ball caps. We the undersigned will support the venture and promise to purchase at least one cap each.

Truly yours,

Everythingbutwings - email on file

Maybe y’all can get your show stuff monogrammed with the COTH logo…

I have duly forwarded this thread to Gofer, who is the contact for all things BB at the Chron office. We shall see…

Oh, I can see it now… the alters will be selling their Chronicle-BB-member-only hats for hugely inflated prices behind the tents at WEF to all the non-BBers who want to seem as cool as all of you.

Then I might need to change my barn colours from Green & Gold to Green and Tan.

I love this idea,not that anyone would ever see mine,but I would wear it with great pride.

fernie fox
“I have lived my life-it is nearly done-.I have played the game all round;But I freely admit that the best of my fun I owe it to Horse and Hound”.

Thanks Gofer and Erin! Will place an on-line order as soon as they are available. Not in my barn colors, but I don’t have a green baseball hat yet…

Hey, if the first place they are available is Rolex, the Eventers will be the first to have them!

Gofer – Please note, I got my Rolex package last week, with my little orange and white Member’s Pin that would stand out perfectly on a green and tan COTH ballcap. hint hint hint

The COTH won’t be able to have them personalized for us, but most of the big shows have a place where you can get things embroidered.

Now, just please tell me they are going to be the soft kind that look good on women, and not the John Deere kind with the plastic mesh inside the front that make them all stiff and look huge.

Although I look like a blithering idiot in a cap, I want one anyhow. And I have an embroidery shop less than a mile down the street. So, I’ll have them add “JustaLurker” to the back side and will be all set for any of the NorCal shows I can make it to – perhaps some of the Pebble Beach shows, Portola Valley, and Menlo. Such fun!

Cheers, Maggi

I don’t wear caps; what about a visor also – one that stays on with a fabric expandable back?

Janet- Come on- Has to be Orange without a doubt!!! Another orange for me!

Sign me up and send me a bill for a hat!

as long as it’s not PUMPKIN COLORED like the erstwhile pukey BB fiasco!

and Yes - Please make them NICE!!!

Coat (garment) bag, boot bags, hat bag…

EXACTLY!!!

My barn colors ARE green & tan

green with burgundy (and gold piping), can I have “Silly Mommy” monogrammed on the back of the hat???(in burgundy so as to not be too showey)

Screen names on the back - can’t wait to go to a show and sneak around the back of someone and say AHA so that is YOU???

Count me in.

Need things that look stiff and huge. We women, however, need attractive, perky caps.

I 76th it! Lets get em…pweese! I’ll buy one…or two…or…

There IS a universal language, the smile -Moi