Unlimited access >

DESPERATE TO MOVE! They're here! pg 26

I can’t see the website I was sent too

MISTY,

I canNOT see/read the webpage you told me to find well enough, due to whatever has suddenly happened to my computer screen. Please go there & then E-mail AND PM me the info you told me to find on it. I hope I can read the phone number via E-mail or PM.

THANK YOU!

Chanter, post your phone number before your screen dies entirely so we can contact you.

Chanter, info sent

Chanter, email sent to you.

Try to keep in touch, ok?

352-591-0668. I live alone, so if ANYONE other than myself, especially a male answers the phone something is not right.

I only have dial up, so if on-line phone is busy & I do not have an answering machine. What do you expect from a person with no TV for 28 years?

My computer screen is seriusly dying. Larger fonts in e-mail might be more readable?

[QUOTE=Chanter;2092851]
352-591-0668. I live alone, so if ANYONE other than myself, especially a male answers the phone something is not right.

I only have dial up, so if on-line phone is busy & I do not have an answering machine. What do you expect from a person with no TV for 28 years?

My computer screen is seriusly dying. Larger fonts in e-mail might be more readable?[/QUOTE]

And the name we should ask for is… chanter? :slight_smile:

I’m crossposting your request.

Chanter-

As many of the others have stated, I’m fearful for you in this situation. It is clearly evident that this man has a volitole temper, the animals have been his pounding block, but please, please be careful when in his company.

Since wheels have been set in motion- there’s no telling what his actions might be now. I urge you to seek shelter somewhere else. There are charities that could set you up for a time and keep you safe until you’re able to get settled yourself. What about any of your local churches, women’s advocates/shelters? Or you check at your local hospital as they certainly have the resources to direct you to safety.

Although there is a concern for the animals, protecting yourself at this time is the higher priority.

PRIVATE FARM Seeking Self - Motivated Person to be in charge of Ten Quarter Horses, including Exercising and Trail Riding: also responsibility for equine related facilities and equipment. Use of Three Bedroom, 2 Bath house, Salary and Benefits included. (678) 314-5749 GA

[B] ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT,  [/B] All utilities included, in exchange for farm work or work and reduced rent. Horse experience necessary. N. Fulton / S. E . Cherokee County location. (404) 797-7564 GA            
    [B]

NEED EXPERIENCED [/B] Horse Person with references. Full time work at Equine Hospital and boarding / training facility. Salary & housing. (706) 342-4535 Madison, GA

[B] HORSE FARM  [/B] needs Two Experienced Grooms. Full time and Travel. Salary and Housing (770) 740-8432 Rancho de Caballos necesita dos ensilladores con experiencia tiempo copleto y puedan viajar, se prove casa y salario. Llamar (770) 740-8432 GA

Chanter,

The coop barn next door has two open stalls. I can do temporary care for you, and feed the horses my feed/hay for a few days until you can get up here. Let me know if you need it.

Steph

I’m so sorry I can’t help but I’m thinking of you and jingling like mad. I’m also worried sick. Someone please update if they hear anything.

From an e-mail I got:

Endurance.Net just posted an ad for someone looking for live-in help on a
horse farm in Vermont. You may want to refer the poster to Endurance.Net -

Caretaker/exercise rider needed in NE Vermont. Duties would vary widely from
exercising 4 well broke horses, to working with and training one young
horse, and one young mule. If applicable, we also need someone to do farm
maintenance and caretaking. We put up all of our hay, have several acres of
lawn to mow, bushhogging, trail maintenance, fencing, and housesitting when we are out of town. Small, but nice cottage provided. Non smokers only, please. Salary negotiable, depending on workload. crodd22@hotmail.com

Yes Please

[QUOTE=hundredacres;2093209]
I’m so sorry I can’t help but I’m thinking of you and jingling like mad. I’m also worried sick. Someone please update if they hear anything.[/QUOTE]

One thing about COTHERS they are very caring folks! Someone posted some interesting job possibilities in GA I believe. :yes:

I called her, but the line was busy… anyone else talk to her?

I hope she keeps us posted, and I hope she gets herself and her animals out of there quickly and safely! I can’t imagine what that’s like. :no: Jingling for a speedy getaway for them…

Wow Chanter, it sounds like you are really having an aweful time. Im not that far from you, but the barn I am at is totally full. I can ask around the Tampa area to see if anyone needs barn help.

Jingles for you, and it sounds aweful! :frowning:

But where are you now and can you really relocate?

Anyone get incontact? What kind of dogs? What is going on? I have 2bedrooms and room temp for 2 horses (1 horse could stay long) plus room for dog/s in Dunnellon which is 20min south of Ocala.

Maybe we can work something out?

I cannot help directly, but know that those in the area can offer sound legal advice and contacts. If there is anything that we can do, we will.

Please stay safe!!

I emailed Chanter about a friend of mine in Dunnellen who can possibly help her as she is the Director of the Tampa Humane Society. I gave Chanter her phone # and Chanter has emailed me with hers, which I forwarded to my friend with information regarding the problems. Hopefully, she can help or offer some contacts. Hopefully, this horrible situation will find a positive resolution and Chanter will be safe from this monster.

PennyG

This will be my last post from this computer. It is so beyound bad trying to see anything on the screen now at all. one more time turning it on & i think the wole thing shall be toast. which greatly worries me as i have documented a lot of the last 3 weeks here to the best of my ability upon this computer. The HORSES desperately need this computer!

I STILL need something for me & my animals! aM TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT with a couple of folks from here. CALL ME KEEP TRYING TO CALL. i cnnot see what i type. if you mail in size 20 font, e-mail, i might be able to read it. the screen has gotten worse & worse. which means even finding the mouse is very difficult. challenge to do.

have a great offer in Alabama for May! But that is a long way off & only for short term.

Nootka, I will call you as soon as I finish typing this.

I will try to get to a library tomorrow for the internet if I possibly can. fingers crossed

Morgan Silver from the Horse Protection league said she would help me move MY horses locally, so that could save some major $. It cost me $127.50 3 weeks ago for Creech to move them the whole whopping 5 miles to here!. She is proud I am standing up for the abused horses here. i just desperately wish the Humane Society would have given me 48 hours as I BEGGED them to to let me get my horses to somewhere safe. What if he totally goes balistic & takes it out on my horses since I reported him?! worried/mad I love my old Arabian more than anythign in the world!

Geek E-mail those resources in LARGE LARGE font please. I can sure use some local legal help. I am mad as hell how some here are dragging feet, as he is a farm mgr. NO he is an animal abuser in farm mgrs clothing!

Thanks for all the strong thoughts & jINGLES

Chanter

SteffiC call me if you can. Just keep trying.