Unlimited access >

DESPERATE TO MOVE! They're here! pg 26

oh dear…Nootka is close by…I hope she can help Chanter get to someplace safe, and soon!

Chanter, we are all jingling and praying for you and your “kids”.

Jingles, and a church?

Try a local animal rescue, if for horses maybe you could do some work there in exchange for their help; also try and find a church, whose outreach ministry may be able to help you with food, and lodging ,plus suggestions foryour animals; try social services in the county they may also be able to assist you.WE can all pray , and jingle for you, and your animals, please tell us their names, and keep us updated.:yes: Th esheriff is an excellent suggestion!please DO IT1

Chanter – do you have any floppy disks to back up your files on the horses in case your computer dies? If you don’t, and the screen dies, just FYI often data can still be recovered from the hard drive, as long as the hard drive itself did not fail.

Good luck and stay safe.

wouldn’t a laptop have a serial port that she could hook up another monitor to? Unless it’s the graphics card and not the monitor thats failing. I know you can get monitors at the Goodwill for 5 bucks.

Has anyone actually TALKED to her yet? Have we found a way to get her and her animals out?

On a lap top the video card is usually the culpret and it is often directly attached to the mother board.
The laptop may well be toast, but downloading files is possible and practical in this case.
Nootka may be able to help, I’m too far away, and cannot seem to raise my friends in Florida.

Stay safe

if she has an old monitor laying around she can plug that into her laptop so she can see again.

Please do not stay there alone. Call the police. Stay safe.

Anyone

know anything??

we are worried. Any news?

anybody hear anything yet? i’m going to try to call, see where things are at… i’ll post again later today if i get through to her.

any word?? Please god keep her and her “children” safe!

I tried to call her about twenty minutes ago and the line was busy. Just tried calling and let it ring and ring for at least a couple of minutes, but no one picked up. Maybe she’s in the shower??? I’ll try back again in about ten minutes… :frowning: I always fear the worst in these cases…

same here cherry! please tell her we are praying for her in connecticut! Hope she gets out soon (or the humane society or police haul his butt away and put him where he belongs! sorry, i had to say it)!

[QUOTE=Nootka;2093403]
Anyone get incontact? What kind of dogs? What is going on? I have 2bedrooms and room temp for 2 horses (1 horse could stay long) plus room for dog/s in Dunnellon which is 20min south of Ocala.

Maybe we can work something out?[/QUOTE]

Nootka…I know she has 2 horses (an arab and a TB) and 2 dogs (one little one medium/large). That sounds like a wonderful offer if she is able to move them. Dunnellon isn’t that far from her, and at least it would move her closer to Ocala as she probably would be able to find work there and a place to stay. Thanks for everyone’s support, Chanter we’re all jingling for you. Please keep intouch, we’re all worried!!! :cry:

Chanter please keep intouch with us!! :yes:

Any news!

Thinking about you!! I know of a girl who has a very tiny trailer and is looking for GOOD help. She is nice, but we are in AZ!

Jingling!

Still no one answering the phone… :uhoh: :frowning: Maybe she’s on her way to the library to a computer that has a better screen???

Nootka,Her dogs are a Shitz-zhu (sp?) and an American bulldog cross.

Oh please please someone please post that this girl is okay.

Not much I can do from Virginia except pray.

Agreed. I really want to know if she’s ok, the animals…and on her way to better things.