Unlimited access >

Devon Live Stream

Anyone have any idea WHY the live stream from Devon on USEF Network doesn’t start till tomorrow, when the show starts today?
This is ridiculous!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Short answer: No.

It seems to show live options on the USEF Network/Clip My Horse site, although it is not being very cooperative for me right now.

It’s definitely streaming on Clip My Horse today. But, I have a subscription so I never know whether I’m watching a USEF feed or a subscription feed. Mine has been working without any issues so far.

ack! don’t click this! I’ve been posting on facebook for weeks about this. There’s at least a half-dozen fake Devon profiles/pages/groups on Facebook. They’ve been copying content from the real Devon page for months now, building up their followings, and now they’re releasing fake video stream links that steal your CC information.

The real Devon page has 44,000 followers and the URL ends in Devon1896. If that doesn’t match whatever page/profile/group you’re in you need to unfollow and report. The actual Devon cannot do anything about this because facebook sucks.

Here’s a link about these scams: https://www.news4jax.com/news/2022/08/29/bbb-warns-of-sports-streaming-scams/

The Devon stream is in the usual USEF Network/CMH location… and I’m here wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging on, per usual :joy:

6 Likes

Ugh. Thanks. I will delete that link.

1 Like

Good call, I just edited it out of my quote as well.
These are all different fake profiles. It’s insane. They did it for Upperville, Rolex, and basically anything that’s even a remotely big show. I literally just put up a post about it on facebook before coming here for CMH issues lol.

3 Likes

So annoying!

And now that I appear to have enough of a signal to actually watch, I’m getting the usual runaround about signing in on Clip My Horse. So I’m just throwing up my hands for the day. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Samesies.

And I’m actually running an ad on the feed :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t you just love CMH (um not even a little)…

2 Likes

Another helpful tip in spotting some of these fake accounts/sites… Devon is spelled “D-E-V-O-N”

3 Likes

That’s some lazy ass scamming right there and people still falling for it :rofl: :sob:

3 Likes

It’s amazing how many people fall for the most basic of scams. But that’s why it’s important to keep posting about it so it’s at the top of everyone’s mind.

3 Likes

Alright, the short work week is behind me and am ready to watch some pro hunters. Would also really like to see how my ad is displayed. Is anyone having success getting out of the CMH > USEF > CMH loop and actually getting a live stream? And any tips/tricks for those of us stuck in it?

1 Like

It asked me to log in after I’d watched an ad. Logged on using USEF credentials. Then had to watch another ad. Not sure if either was yours.

I had to do the repeat log in loop when I watched it the other night. I have not tried it yet today.

The weird thing is that on my phone I get no log-in BS.

Thanks @Peggy! This is the trick; to log into their platform with USEF credentials, which is just not clear anywhere. I feel like I’ve not had to jump through this hoop before, but maybe I cleared a cookie or something.

Funny, it’s usually the opposite for me. :woman_shrugging: