Unlimited access >

Did I need a fourth cat? 7/28/23 Update: Kittens are grown up!

Congrats to Beowulf and the beautiful Mama!
Kudos to you for making these lives much better.

PS/ Many of us were having withdrawals from not having any baby kitties here for sooooo long.
We really needed our fix again. WHEW!

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes_cat:
Congrats to Granny & Grampy Beowulf :grinning:
Those are some BEEG kittens!
But little ???(name?) looks to be a good Mom.
Loved the video :blush:

6 Likes

This is a good idea.

Like bumper pads in a baby crib.

4 Likes

I love Mommy’s sweet little face. I think she would tame right down.

I would feed her Purina Kitten dry and wet. Or Meow Mix kitten. I fed that to Baler and he grew up just fine. And it’s what I put out when we had all the pregnant mamas on my property.

Thank you for charming video :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

She’s in mum heaven so now is the time to form yours and her bond over her babies.

6 Likes

Squeeze! Kittens!

3 Likes

Eagerly awaiting more kitten pics and video.

6 Likes

Are the mini furballs ‘unfolding’ yet?

/HINT

3 Likes

That cat knows that she has found the right spot for herself and for her kittens. Why is it that the only babies I find attractive and cute are feline, canine and equine? Congratulations!

10 Likes

Anyone else get a good laugh that on Wednesday or so @beowulf was waffling on whether or not she wanted to send mama off to have her kitties? 48 hours later there is a Kitten Cabana complete with video monitoring? :rofl: Also a scale to monitor kitten progress.

Seriously, you are doing a great job assisting mama. She has a clean, safe environment to raise her kittens and is getting proper vet and nutrition. No doubt they will be well socialized if you decide to adopt those little guys out later on. Well done!

22 Likes

Kitten spam incoming!! Put sound on to hear kitten squeals and mama cat purring!

28 Likes

OMG I just melted ! What a good Momma purring like crazy and baking biscuits with her paws while she snuggles her lovelies. You’re the best @beowulf!

13 Likes

Man, that is the healthiest stray family I’ve ever seen. Those babies even have outdoor type winter coats on ready for whatever.
They must think Mama brought them to the Fountainbleu, all warm and hospitable.

You’re doing just great, Beowulf. Keep up the great work! and thanks for the kitty fix.

12 Likes

Eeeeeeeee! I love their little ears and feet and tails and whiskers. They are all darling (mama too). Thanks for sharing them with us. :blush: :heart:

9 Likes

Bug is precious and looks pretty pleased with herself and the new digs for her and the kittens. :grin:

I still can’t get over how small she is and how big these kittens are. Absolutely beautiful family!!!

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, they are darling. And HUGE! Was Dad a tiger?! Poor Momma Bug, toting those kids around! She found you at the right time.

9 Likes

It’s only spam if you don’t want it - but we’re kitty junkies and we need our fix! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Omg they are SO CUTE!!!

7 Likes

I’m in love! I wonder if I can convince anybody that we need another cat…, maybe one of the tigers…
Seriously, I am so glad that she found you and DH! What a sweetheart.

9 Likes

{2Dogs dies of Cuteness Overload}
:wilted_flower::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes