Unlimited access >

Does This Sound Familiar? [Friday Funny]

Boy, I’d forgotten all about this one (though I do recollect stealing it from somewhere else).

Maybe should we add:

23 to debate who should be the national governing body for light bulbs.

“I hold it that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing…” Thomas Jefferson

Sounds just like us!

To moan over the lack of lights in their barn!

8 more to tell the 14 to install skylights.

2 to ask where to purchase the best skylights.

5 to discuss homemade skylights

ETBW - to inquire of those changing the lightbulb what they’d like to eat after the gruelling chore;

Snowbird - to remind us that we should accept the burnt-out lightbulb, flaws and all, and to reminisce about the burnt-out lightbulbs she’s known in the past;

Velvet - to muse whether the lightbulbs in dressage barns are superior to those stocked by jumper barns;

Moesha - to chronicle the sordid past, and other lightbulbs loved, of said lightbulb;

mclainward - to remind us to reserve our judgement until and unless we’ve enjoyed personal experience in changing lightbulbs at the higher level;

Erin - to admonish, ‘cut it out people’ once the arguments about the wattage erupts on the BB.

ROFLMAO!!! You guys are hysterical!

1 (that would be me) to fall of said ladder when changing the light bulb, with my COTH hat on.

Hey!!!
We resemble those remarks!!!

~<>~ Daedalus built the Labyrinthe, so winding and complicated a structure that no man or beast, once shut inside, could ever find the exit~<>~

Thanx! Just finished phisics and math exam!! EXACTLLY(sp? aww naw) what i needed

TERRI!!!
~Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and spurs excite me!~

That joke must have been made by somebody who has been to this BB. SOOO TRUE, IT’S SCAREY!

Another 43 to debate which light bulb is best to keep horse from growing a winter coat.

15 to say that horses in their natural state should not have light bulbs in the first place.

The Californians to bitterly complain about not needing lightbulbs since they have no electricity!

you would undoubtedly do that with the utmost style and class!

“Of course, that’s just my opinion. I could be wrong.” - Dennis Miller

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Portia:
23 to warn that you must wear an approved helmet anytime you are on a ladder to change the light bulb.

… followed by 57 to complain that we should not have to put up with that kind of limitation on our personal freedom and if someone wants to not wear a helmet to change a light bulb then its their right to do so.

… followed by 207 adding “and it’s their personal right to end up brain damaged or dead, too!” <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

… followed by a poll asking you …

Do you wear your hair

[ ] up and over your ears when changing the light bulb.
[ ] in a darling ponytail with ribbon that matches your shirt when changing the light bulb.
[ ] in a [b]show bow[/] when changing a light bulb.
[ ] None of the above. I like to feel the wind in my hair when I’m changing a light bulb.

Nina

[I]“We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan.”

Irving Townsend. [/I]

177 to defend imported light bulbs as the only kind worthy of being used.
13 wondering if the person who handed them the light bulb deserves a commission.

ummm… what is a FAQ?

to post a stern missive inquiring into whether an electrical permit was obtained prior to wiring the barn for lights

Heidi - weren’t you and I supposed to chime in and remind everyone that whether we like it or not, light bulbs NEED to be changed, and there are lots of ways to do it?

Don’t forget the 768 lurkers like me who can only afford local lightbulbs so we choose not to comment.

“bulb” is definitely one of those words

EMMA

And one oddball cowgirl who makes fun of English lightbulbs…

Of course, mice aren’t humans, but we are very excited by the results.

Frequently asked question…