Unlimited access >

Dressage!

probably hasn’t been set yet. Can’t set the order of go till you have the trot up. SJ hasn’t even landed yet, and several dressage horses have become unsound.

2 Likes

I am struggling with the time conversion thing lol
Could someone tell me the EST ride time for TSF Dalera BB?

I believe 8:42 am EST on Saturday. Tokyo is 13 hours ahead of the east coast of the US. (I’ve recently had to schedule some work calls with Tokyo - not fun)

2 Likes

Here is the schedule

2 Likes

Dressage Horses fly to Tokyo. Video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U0wZi-XRAA

About Isabel Werth, “she knows what she wants and you don’t argue with her”. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah, screw it, who needs sleep! :joy: Going to get up at 4 am tomorrow morning to watch dressage, who’s with me?

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

I’m with you. It’ll be 2am for me.

I’m usually awake at that hour but staying awake until the U.S. riders go will be a challenge. :smile:
I’ll be watching on a laptop. It seems that if you have cable access to NBC, that’s all you need. I followed the link in the Chronicle article posted above.

1 Like

I have a hook up with my DISH connection, and they are not carrying Peacock. I can stream from my computer to my big tv in the living room with a connecter so I can watch it all-if I want to get up at 3. If I don’t, I can watch the replay on the same stream. Since they even say highlights, what ever they show on the network will only be skimmed unless we should medal.

I haven’t had to connect with Peacock just NBC, that’s how it appears now anyway.
Hopefully I won’t be left scrambling at the moment. :smile:

1 Like

My plan is to wake up at about 5:30 to see Gal - he’s the first I want to see. Haven’t really seen Total US go yet, but I want to.

1 Like

Will NBC have the whole class on replay for those of us who can;t watch it live but want to watch the whole class later on?

it looks like the whole thing will be streamed and repeated, but only highlights seem to be scheduled for he networks. That is how I see it.

I am watching it live here:

1 Like

In case anyone without cable is trying to watch live, equestrian events don’t seem to be available at all on the Peacock app but it might be available after a few hours “on demand” on YouTube tv. Not sure if this is the full event or highlights.

1 Like

Me too!

You can see it on regular NBC. You don’t need peacock. I don’t anyway.

1 Like

I don’t have cable. I know the website let’s you watch for about 30 minutes but I’m trying to see if there’s a streams service that offers live events. I’m not having much luck :frowning:

Here comes our Mary!
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!!

Do you have regular TV, as in an antenna? Is it not on regular NBC?