Unlimited access >

Dressage!

Great idea on the antenna. I don’t have one but I might run out and get one. Thanks!

Watching on my IPad using the NBCSports app. There is a box that asks you to sign in using your TV provider but I hit continue and it is playing without filling it in. Will see if it times out :confused:

Well done Lottie Fry. What a beautiful horse and a beautiful ride!

5 Likes

Some lovely tests already, from all over the world !

2 Likes

Are people screaming bloody murder between the competition sets, or are they cheering?

1 Like

I was just wondering the same thing. Sounds like they are trying to make up for the thousands of people who aren’t there, :smile:

importing sound I think

The orange coats aren’t quite as garish now that they’re riding. I don’t think they’re any worse than the red coats the US and Canada (and others) wear.

1 Like

I admit it, I actually like the orange coats.

5 Likes

Does anyone know who the female commentator is? I know John Kyle’s voice anywhere :smiley:

They aren’t as garish as they looked sans horse are they?

Dina Ellerman got the music of the day! Love me some Phantom.

3 Likes

Gal leads the way with 78+ ?

I believe it is Pammy from Badminton but I don’t know her last name. My laptop doesn’t have good sound and I am having trouble hearing them over the music.

1 Like

Yes. The scoring’s weird this year, well even weirder. For the individual qualifier, they’re taking the top 2 from each group plus the next top 6 scores or something like that. So technically he’s in first and Lottie Fry’s in second.

Lucinda Green is the other commentator. For us in Australia at least - do we have the same commentators?

2 Likes

I thought Total US did a smashing test!

4 Likes

I hope that’s who this is! I believe John Kyle said he was doing all the English commentary, so it would make sense if we all have the same commentators.

1 Like

Lucinda has done every Olympic commentary I’ve ever seen - dating back to Atlanta. I’ll be cast asunder the moment she retires her lovely commentary.

7 Likes

Go Canada!

2 Likes