Unlimited access >

Dressage!

So yes, Lucinda is commentating with John - she just mentioned it.

Question of the day answered: do all (English-speaking) countries have the same commentary - apparently so!

1 Like

that Canadian horse was great!

3 Likes

Always nice to be introduced as “having been in an induced coma”.
Thanks buddy, can’t you leave that alone? :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, he was. I know the bobbles on the final centre line were costly, but I really think he was underscored throughout and though he should have scored higher than both the Swedish and Russian riders.

They need to turn Lucinda’s mic up. I can barely hear her over the music.

2 Likes

Absolutely loved Catherine Dufour! Now in front of Gal and Total US and on top overall.

5 Likes

Very well done for Dufour!

5 Likes

Yes! She was louder earlier, then I fell asleep, and now I can’t hear her.

Here goes Carl Hester!

The progression of individual riders does not look too good for the USA;

Progression : The top two athletes from each group, and the six athletes with the next best scores (including ties) will qualify to the individual final (Grand Prix Freestyle).

I enjoyed Hester’s ride. :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s raining very hard now. :flushed:

Poor current rider getting an absolute drenching.

Fogoso is absolutely darling, not to mention his stunning piaffe! I love these Spanish horses :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Go Sabine and Sanceo!!! :us: :us: :us: :us:

6 Likes

And a 78.4% for Sabine! That puts them in the lead in Group C for now. Even if Hans-Peter and Jessica both take over, they should still get one of the top 6 individual spots. Not to mention a great start for Team USA :us: :us: :us:

4 Likes

Finnish rider is a class act. Unfortunate.

5 Likes

So Sabine is definitely into the individual finals for the US. Knock (really hard) on wood, Adrienne shouldn’t have a problem winning in her group. Steffen most likely won’t be an automatic qualifier with Isabel Werth and Charlotte Dujardin in his group, but if he scores as consistently as he has been, he should get one of the extra slots. Can’t wait for the next groups tomorrow!

So just as I expected, Peacock is of no help to watch dressage. You can only watch equestrian on Demand in the US if you have cable/satellite. I guess I will be stuck buying a VPN package…

Edit: I figured out a way to watch. I got SlingTV for one month (first month is $10). You can use SlingTV as a cable provider and login to NBC’s Olympic coverage and get access to everything.

3 Likes

I somehow completely missed Steffens ride! I had it on while grooming/chores and somehow missed it!
Sabines ride was nice. Bad second pirouette. But very steady.