Dutch harness horse drama. Update major mare/ foal neglect Nov 2023 post 1782 Update Kate Shearer responds post 1930 Nov 25/23

I’m very successful lol! Not hurting anywhere in that area. I’m just fine it funny a bunch of gotta be middle aged to old ladies sitting here online bullying someone you don’t know and making grandeur statements about them. This is so comical and I’ve enjoyed it. Thank you so much everyone for the entertainment and the continued feed. You have been perfect for what I need

3 Likes

Success is not measured monetarily here. Wake up.

7 Likes

Happy to help!

2 Likes

That’s quite the business model.

8 Likes

Is that the one with most of the text white on black? I can’t read that crap, you know, being middle-aged to old and all.

Cataract surgery fixes only so much.

8 Likes

Genuine questions here: what is it that you need?

And why do you say “gotta be middle aged to old ladies” as if it’s an insult? There’s another prolific and dramatic poster that does this too. I don’t understand it. Why is being middle aged or “old” an insult or a bad thing?

I am younger than “middle aged” but I just can’t imagine why I’d throw that out to try to make people feel badly about themselves.

58 Likes

Because one would assume since this is an old social media platform that a newer one would be used for youth.

1 Like

Did I say that? Nope. But yes the fact that this entire thread was sent to me by someone in the registry. And the amount of actual support outside of the forum as I told no one to come on here. I’m glad I did that because it let all the great people shine here in this read lol

2 Likes

What? That’s just odd logic there and total BS.

35 Likes

Actually not. But hey we all have our own opinions. As to what I need….absolutely nothing. I was pleasant and posted the truth to all the ridiculous commments. This then spawned a handful of individuals to continue to bully and harass. That’s totally fine. Luckily I can handle my own, but this entire thread is a fall out from the assault so the more comments and harassment against me the worse the assault becomes in the eyes of the law. So every time one of you continues on here I will continue to sit back and watch it unfold. So that would be what I need personally.

1 Like

Ooooh, I’m scared.

11 Likes

Did someone from CoTH assault you? I’m lost here. How does any of this relate to the assault? Was it recent?

I’m sorry that you were assaulted. I just don’t know how it all connects. I mean, I don’t need to know, you just keep bringing it up so my curiosity has been piqued. Either way, I hope it all ends up sorted out and everything/everyone is dealt with accordingly.

29 Likes

I was thinking there’s nothing like a good train wreck for Christmas, but actually had to do some work before I could post. The nerve!

8 Likes

Scribbler brought it up in the original post therefore this is deemed fall out from it and continued harassment.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the threat of a report to USEF and SS next.

24 Likes

I’m waiting for CH and HH.

36 Likes

No idea what that means

Hm. Interesting. Well, I wish you all the best with that.

5 Likes

Years ago someone called my boss because she didn’t like what I posted about a VERY PUBLIC situation (reported in the NY Times). It caused my boss to google her name and try to figure out if we could open an investigation on the situation/her (we could not as there was no federal money involved). She wanted to bitch about me but nearly brought the wrath of the government on herself.

23 Likes

A certain pony at Devon? @vxf111

2 Likes