Dutch harness horse drama. Update major mare/ foal neglect Nov 2023 post 1782 Update Kate Shearer responds post 1930 Nov 25/23

vin·dic·tive

[vinˈdiktiv]

ADJECTIVE

1. having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge:

“the criticism was both vindictive and personalized”

SIMILAR:

vengeful

revengeful

avenging

unforgiving

resentful

ill-disposed

implacable

unrelenting

acrimonious

bitter

spiteful

mean

mean-spirited

rancorous

venomous

poisonous

malicious

33 Likes

Pain medications, muscle relaxers and steroids at once = drug addiction? I hope you never herniate a disc…

44 Likes

[quote=“Warmblood1, post:1510, topic:779727”]

Perhaps this is why Kasheare can’t help herself on this thread, either.

36 Likes

Imagine your employer admitting to illegally distributing controlled substances to an employee and then making libelous statements against them.

Also imagine an employer withholding salary because you did not respond to a text message.

What a dumpster fire.

54 Likes

Oy :woman_facepalming:t3:

I guess I’ll take my own advice?

Glad you’re disregarding what was said here. Sometimes you really should listen and consider what others are saying or their views. Even if anonymous.

10 Likes

I’ve OD’d on the irony.

24 Likes

If only.

29 Likes

Age does not matter - skill does. I am doing a job that is dominated by people much younger than me - what am I employed to do that? Because I am damn good at it and work hard and have great horsemanship and horse sense. Those things are not age-related. To see that kind of sneering come from someone who is so proud of herself - and yet can be so unprofessional and childish and delight in throwing others under the bus… speaks volumes.

And that is not one of the “better choices” you are bragging about making.

Unbelievable. Because it cannot be said enough - completely unprofessional as well.

30 Likes

Ugh. I am in my 40s and my assistant is in her 60s. She’s massively talented and organized, and I appreciate her every day! There are a million reasons why she is my assistant and not my boss, and none of them have to do with her proficiency. The ageism is beyond the pale.

44 Likes

Thank you everyone for a great afternoon read. Please feel free to stop by my facebook page and comment it is open to the public. Kate Shearer. Until then I will need to leave this thread because alas I have more important business. Have a nice day you all! LOL

It’s open until you delete comments and block people…

22 Likes

Why wouldn’t I block people that I don’t like? I’m allowed to do that or no? Random people just coming to try to start some drama??? So now I’m not sure what I’m allowed to do. I’m horrible for enabling the drug addict but then also horrible for not enabling and being mean to her. I’m allowed to post on social media so you all can follow/stalk me but also berated for not allowing that. Mind is blown. Oh what I can and cannot do dictated by the few on the coth forum. How I must live my life dictated by you all BAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

and I’m sorry I blocked you [edit]. I just am not a fan of you.

I really dont think she understands what “got culled” means

22 Likes

I did search Kate Shearer on Facebook, under the “posts” search function and holy sh*t. I’d never do business with you, nor would I recommend you. The drama. The screenshots putting people on blast while misinterpreting and/or spinning situations or making it so they can’t tell their side. Holy. Guacamole.

I know I don’t matter to you, and that your businesse(s) may continue to flourish, but I’d rethink or reflect in a few things, just from a “being a decent human” perspective. We all have our flaws and shortcomings, but whoa.

41 Likes

I thought you were leaving. Arms must need a break from all that shoveling?

17 Likes

Sure you can, it’s your own page. Just don’t come on here and claim your FB page is “open to the public” when you liberally delete comments and block people. That may be considered “open” in Putin Russia, but not here.

35 Likes

Are you being obtuse, or do you genuinely not understand? :confused:

14 Likes

Ded.

:rofl:

12 Likes

No worries, I unfriended you years ago when I saw your true colors!

11 Likes