Dutch harness horse drama. Update major mare/ foal neglect Nov 2023 post 1782 Update Kate Shearer responds post 1930 Nov 25/23

Why keep digging deeper holes? For someone with all sorts of degrees, one would assume you were smarter. And yet here you are again.

30 Likes

Haha you must be kidding.

11 Likes

It’s really interesting how trauma can arrest emotional development. Some people wind up “stuck” emotionally at the age of trauma. Losing your mom at 17 is hard. Sure doesn’t excuse this irrational and immature behavior, but it makes a bit more sense coming from someone who is stuck at 17 rather than mid 30s. This is soooo catty mean girl attention seeking 17 year old…

Some of them never grow out of it :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

To say the least. 17 YO would be generous.

4 Likes

Wow. That’s about all I can say. Just. Wow.

18 Likes

Because two of my degrees are in social science. I love to see how many people hop to and then the screenshot is priceless. I mean literally posted maybe 10 minutes ago and the amount of people that stalk me is epic. Thank you all so much in this fun little social experiment lol

3 Likes

The amount of you that have been on my social media page and posted here in 10 minutes is epic! I feel honored! Thank you everyone for helping some of my social science research :slight_smile: Have a great night. Can’t wait to see the developments come morning.

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh honey. Posting that you’ve caused yet another trainwreck and then being gleeful when people talk about it is … just sad. Do better. For yourself.

47 Likes

Seriously. How gross :face_vomiting:. Just stop.

14 Likes

Ps haven’t been ever on your SM page. Just learned what kind of person you are here and it’s :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

We aren’t here for you, sweetie. We’re here for each other, and because we’re bored.

29 Likes

Yeah, sure. It’s the ol’, “I’m conducting some social science research” excuse. :roll_eyes:

Nope. Just poor behavior and a lack of self-reflection.

27 Likes

My amateur social science experiment is following train wrecks :slight_smile:

46 Likes

Yeah. At the very least, it’s deeply unprofessional behavior. Gives me all the more reason to Google any equine professional I might want to work with.

19 Likes

It’s like purposely spreading herpes and saying it’s in the name of science. Lamp. (I typed lmao but “I love lamp” (Anchorman) is super suitable here).

17 Likes

Is social science experiment the new house guest?

12 Likes

Did you get them from the Weetbix packet too?

15 Likes

Probably Cracker Jack boxes. They can be purchased in 3 packs so it would have been a once and done! Besides, Weetabix seems just a hair too healthy.

Cracker Jack is an American brand of snack food that consists of molasses-flavored, caramel-coated popcorn, and peanuts, well known for being packaged with a prize of trivial value inside. The Cracker Jack name and slogan, “The More You Eat The More You Want”, were registered in 1896. Wikipedia

12 Likes

Omfg @Kasheare what in the actual f*** is wrong with you. I have so much more to say, but I think that gets the point across.

37 Likes