Dutch harness horse drama. Update major mare/ foal neglect Nov 2023 post 1782 Update Kate Shearer responds post 1930 Nov 25/23

Yes, I think everyone on this thread has now seen the truth about you. Thank you so much for posting here.

But how do you know I don’t know you IRL?

9 Likes

IRL? Can you fill me in on more of the complete language?

1 Like

You can Google this term in Merriam-Webster.

2 Likes

Gotcha! In real life. I would assume if you had actually met me in real life that you would know more of my story than your guessing game above. Who knows though?! I will not make any assumptions again. I would only hope thought that if you detested me as much as is thoroughly prevalent throughout these posts that you would have a good reason for it and one that you would have made me aware of. As I said this is No consequence to me here. I stated clearly the falsities and exposed your interesting tactics. Where you choose to take this post is totally in your hands Scribbler! As I said I wish you the very best moving forward. Happy holidays!

2 Likes

Qfp

1 Like

QFP

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

I just read posts 122-168 and am filled with regret that I will never get those minutes back.

Carry on.

52 Likes

Apologize for clarifying the falsities that scribbler chose to mention. I did not ask to be the target of any coth post but alas here we are. Have a nice night.

3 Likes

I’m sure everyone here enjoyed reading your posts…

6 Likes

As they did yours scribbler. As they did yours.

3 Likes

I am reminded of the original NP trainwreck that blew up right over the Christmas/new year period.

Must be the whole “out with the old, in with searching one’s name on Google for drama”.

(Please note I am not equating current poster-of-topic with NP. Just the post-explosion)

20 Likes

Another use is … oh wait. I don’t want to give out any hints.
Thank you Scribbler for all your QFPs.

8 Likes

Uh, maybe give it a rest already? You’re kind of being a bully.

36 Likes

I’m still not understanding this importance of QFP? It’s very odd to me actually but hey QFP every single post of mine. Nothing is changing and I would speak to you in person the manner in which I speak here. To each their own though.

1 Like

Often when a thread becomes contentious, a poster will delete all posts to try and bring the discussion to a halt. Quoting for posterity is a way to kneecap that impulse.

21 Likes

Got it. I mean I’ve monitored this post from the beginning when I was alerted by someone in a breed registry. And I’ve said my peace. Wouldn’t delete a thing and just seemed slightly over the top by scribbler but I understand if Amherst/she wants to maintain a record of everything about me. Follows along with the other information they have brought to the table. Anyways everyone have good night and a happy new year!

Maybe. But similarities are hard to ignore - like the claim that others are “jealous” of the self-professed misunderstood victim or that they are going to heroically battle cyber-bullying in the equestrian world - because that is apparently one of the few places such things ever happen…

14 Likes

Maybe there will be a self-published book on Amazon soon.

18 Likes

Not sure I’d want to utilize the services of a newly licensed attorney 11 plus years out of law school and who has never practiced before, pro bono or not. But to each his own, I guess.

25 Likes