Unlimited access >

Emaciated Foal from Breeder in FL

For those who have not seen on Facebook, I wanted to share this information as it is important for folks to know when looking at programs to buy foals from.

1 Like

That is truly terrible. Poor, poor baby.

2 Likes

There are also two threads on this. They had lots of interaction with the craycray breeder over the past couple of years and this stuff is also on there now.

10 Likes

Thanks for adding those threads! Authorities definitely need to be notified. Absolutely awful.

2 Likes

She has pulled her excuses off her FB page, and has not come back to COTH to accuse us of being stalkers again, so perhaps something is brewing.

On one of those other threads, someone (not me) pulled a bunch of screenshots off her FB showing shed had exactly the same thing happen in another state in spring 2022. Then she moved everything to Florida and same same. She has lost mares and foals due to poor care. She always blames “the help.” I do.hope Animal Control or SPCA steps in, but I don’t know how much they exist in rural Florida

10 Likes

She’s in Ocala so not that rural. The Sheriffs dept has to become involved in FL

2 Likes

Poor little baby. :cry: