Unlimited access >

Equestrian Stockholm saddle pads

You are now obligated to provide pictures of this on your horse when it arrives :wink:

1 Like

I LOVE my Equito pads. I have the champagne and plum, which is divine. My husband owes me the Sweet Clementine and and Vivid Viola pads at the moment.

Although Lemieux are plainer to look at, they do wear really well. I have pads that are several years old and still wash up new. A few of them got sun faded when my tack room roof blew off and they had to live on the washing line for about 2 weeks in the middle of summer.

The PSOS pads are definitely more generously sized. I find the ES to be a touch small on the Friesians.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I certainly have LeMieux suede style pads that wash up like new. However on 2 of my newer ones the stitching is coming undone, my Diamante pad is totally falling apart, and the Loire is ok. I’m not the only one who has experienced this, so I’m not sure if there was a change in quality or manufacturing at one point. For the most part, they’re fine though.

1 Like

ES started their Black Friday sales today, I just got the email. There are a lot of really good deals.

3 Likes

I own several Le Mieux pads, wash them frequently (after every ride) and have been impressed by how they have held up, particularly the Loire. I also have a PS of Sweden pad. It’s good, but it feels small and not as well-constructed (relief along the spin, wicking qualities) as the Le Mieux. I also really like Ogilvy pads, and their customization options, if you’re up for a splurge.

1 Like

ooooH those are nice. Sending my Ogilvy wish-list one to Santa!

I ordered two ES pads today. Pistachio and white, and orchid bloom.

I’m really jonesing for the champagne colored one… or their new deep olivine…

2 Likes

I’m an enabler so I say buy them…I have both sets and they’re stunning :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love them - I like the larger size for dressage, but the cob size fits some of our smaller horses. They’re stylish and wear/wash very well. Plus their sale started today, and they have lots of deals at 20 - 30% off.

1 Like

Piping in as resident Lemiuex expert…Lemieux are the bomb. Seriously, they last forever, fit amazing, are by far the most breathable in the heat and wash up very well. I have…a lot of them ahha. They get used a lot and washed a lot and they all look brand new.

The satin ones are the Loire - they are gorgeous. They may not be as elaborate as the others like ES but I’m not into a lot of piping etc myself.

My friend recently got the Loire Dijon and it is to DIE FOR. It’s so stunning. I have the peacock Loire dressage and its one of my favs.

Equiflaire in the UK often has great deals on Lemiuex.

4 Likes

And LeMieux is starting their Black Friday sale! I just had to walk into the dining room and, like a good addict, confess my sins to my husband. Two new pads are on the way, but they’re in a closeout color (Blackcurrant).

2 Likes

I couldn’t even get on the website and when I finally did I got booted off twice.

1 Like

Don’t tell me that. I keep telling myself I don’t need Dijon and it can’t be that pretty in person.

Especially on a black horse.

4 Likes

Its literally the prettiest ever hahaha

2 Likes

I was sad because Purple and orange are my colours on my one horse so I already have all the blackcurrant and paprika goodies lol

2 Likes

Anyone know the approximate shipping times for ES stuff?

It usually takes about a week to get here, sometimes quicker. During big sales or big releases it might be a little bit slower.

Generally speaking I don’t notice a difference in shipping times with them vs US-based vendors.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the Dijon LeMieux Loire pad in person, but ended up with the Eskadron big square pad in antique gold. Far prefer the Eskadron, personally. Also bought their Velvel Crystal Relflexx pad in black and it looks very nice on my light bay.

I have collected many 20+ LeMieux pads over the years, and still like them. They fit and they wash well, but I’ve enjoyed expanding my horizons.

Debating getting some of the new Equito colors, but we’ll see what kind of sales happen over the next days.

just got an email this morning that my Le Mieux order has cleared customs. (yay)

3 Likes

exciting! Mine just shipped! What did you order??

2 Likes