Unlimited access >

eventing show jumping

One of the interesting thing about eventing scoring is that scores all seem to come in tight clusters in each of the phases, so riders tend to move around within the cluster in sj.

[QUOTE=Larksmom;7740172]
question: Why was Sinead wearing a team jacket? I thought that was only for team members?[/QUOTE]

She’s representing the US, just as an individual.

Does the course look tough? How’s the footing look?

Wish I were watching it…

Another double clear. Merel Blom. She’s the first of her cluster, so will probably move up quite a bit.

that triple combination on the wall ( green and yellow) shown in the Eventing Nation clip looks daunting. So airy and close

a test for a tired horse for sure.

And Kim Severson goes double clear. That should move her up quite a bit overall.

Kim is clear!

Kim and Sparky jumped a wonderful clear round.

[QUOTE=teddygirl;7740182]
Does the course look tough? How’s the footing look?

Wish I were watching it…[/QUOTE]

They are in the arena where the Grand Prix dressage was done. Footing is good I would think. Stadium is PACKED!

Now the next cluster starts with Pavarotti.

Frenchman Rudolf Scherer goes double clear.

the next three riders may determine if canada gets an Olympic in

three irish riders in a row

Netherlands guaranteed at least bronze!

Aussies still have Paul Tapner and Stuart Tinney to go.

If everything stays the way it is, the Netherlands will win bronze without having a horse in the top ten. Right now their top horse stands 13th.

Zara Phillips rode incredibly well this weekend. Her cross-country ride was one of the grittiest and determined. What an incredible clear in sj today.

now comes the high tension, a rail will make or break a lot of these placements.

A rail for Boyd and Shamwari. Otherwise a very nice round.

SO IS ET have always loved this name

this one I’m definitely going to do a dressage coefficient spreadsheet for.