Unlimited access >

Fasig Tipton NY Bred Yearlings

I’m sure this was covered sometime previously, in one of the other sale threads, but I don’t remember.

Is there a reason why some of them don’t have photos/video posted?
Assuming it’s the sellers responsibility/choice to submit them…

Yes, it’s up to the seller. Buyers are almost always either present at the sale or have their agent there. When you are buying a horse it’s important to actually see them. It’s impossible to judge temperament and movement from a video.

1 Like

Yep. I get that.
Just wondered why some wouldn’t submit video/photo…

Since the are available for viewing before the sale starts, figured it may help (or hurt if bad photo/video) create interest.

I think some sellers don’t feel the need for the added expense.

1 Like

Nice Good Magic. Not heavy up front like some of his.

225K hammer?

Another nice Good Magic - filly out of Majestic Heat (Hip 341) $370k

1 Like

I think breeders have learned what mares go best with Good Magic. Some of his get are not showing the heavy front that was noticeable in his first crop. https://www.bloodhorse.com/stallion-register/stallions/170552/good-magic

Not that his first crop runners are anything to sneeze at. :grin:

Nice Vino Rosso filly coming up.

Hip 348. Nice Speightstown filly 330K

She’s nice!
Hammer at 155K

Feisty Solomini colt (354) :joy:

1 Like

Hip 356 - Maximus Mischief filly $167K hammer

That was "your " filly!

1 Like

I liked her quite a bit! I’ll be curious to see what 387 brings since she sold well.

I like the Vino Rosso coming up but his near fore looks a little clubby. It’s so hard to tell from photo and video.

Many of us like her. It’ll be interesting to see how she is received by buyers, those whom have actually seen her in person. You never can tell.

Nice Audible filly now. They didn’t like her.

I’ll take 370 as a sporthorse prospect if he flunks at the track. Big bodied, good bone, looks balanced.

Air Force Blue isn’t a hot commercial sire. Keep tabs on him, and hope he’s slow. :grin:

1 Like