Unlimited access >

Fasig Tipton NY Bred Yearlings

Hip 378 - Big, good looking Hard Spun colt out of a Dixie Union mare - $600K hammer

Very physically mature, good muscle. Hard to believe that’s a yearling.

Hip 378 hammer at 600K

Hip 379 - Munnings colt out of a Tiznow mare - 300K hammer

I think many of us are looking at the yearlings through sport horse eyes. Our COTH TB racing members don’t participate on the sales threads much.

My computer crashed so I missed the horses until hip 384.

1 Like

We liked her better than the buyers did. 70K?

Maybe there was something on scope or x-ray that scared people off? To my less educated eye, that’s a darn nice filly.

Missed 378, would have loved to have seen him. Don’t think there is a picture on the website. Sounds like a good stallion prospect.

Sold for 600K.

390’s a looker.

Our favorite was RNA at 75K, so apparently her owners thought she was worth more as well.

Snagged a screenshot off YouTube

1 Like

An Oscar Performance fiily just sold for 350K. No photo or video available.

1 Like

Thanks! Here’s his page;https://www.fasigtipton.com/catalogs/2022/0814/378.pdf

This Gun Runner filly should sell well.

175K hammer

Here’s the Oscar Performance filly.

1 Like

I saw her sell. There was no photo or video available to see in advance.

You are the screen shot queen I must say. :grinning:

Hopefully join you all tomorrow at 12pm EDT for the conclusion of the sale. @Amy3996 what do you think of hip 565?

3 Likes

Wowza. That’s a hell of a horse. Plus I’m a sucker for chrome. Beautiful swingy walk too.

Wow, 378 is one heck of a colt. He is very substantial. So glad you posted that. It will be interesting to see if that 600k produces anything.

I always think TB sales are interesting because they can vary so much. I think our favorite filly would make some super babies.

I think 565 would sell like a hot cake as a sporthorse prospect. With that walk I suspect a good canter.

Flashy, and a decent mover as well. Conformation, movement, breeding and temperament are considered by buyers. Flash? not so much in TB yearling auctions.

I like this filly’s conformation, movement and her attractive color, and I’m not a big fan of flash and chrome.