Unlimited access >

FEI T.V.

No, it has completely crapped out on me. It worked fine for a while, then sound started to go out, and now it isn’t loading at all :frowning:

http://www.longinestiming.com/#!/equestrian/2018/1587/html/en/longinestiming/resultlist_D1.html

3 Likes

Thank you @Mardi . At least we can follow live scores :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, with endurance we get a behind the scenes look at the mud throughout the staging area. And more rain on the way… :frowning:

Dressage now on a 22 min. break.

2 Likes

Is there any way to tell where abouts the last horse is that we are waiting on to return (and then start the 45 minute delay)? Or are we already in the delay as all horses have returned?

Well at least reining is cool!

1 Like

VPN.

Can someone post the link to the FEI live stream where one gets the option of which live stream to watch? From the page I’m at there’s only one choice.

ETA found them by scrolling down. Oddities: they have future events listed in “Related” section, but not all future events, and also I wish they would adjust time zones/provide viewing times for all time zones.

1 Like

@devvie_continued go here and scroll down (past the first endurance banner at the top): https://tv.fei.org/category/live-events you’ll see options for what you want to watch.

Although the dressage feed is not working right now, and I’ve received a live chat update that they are aware of the problem and working with “everyone” to try and fix it.

3 Likes

Cute. Chrome not supported. IE on Windows 7 not supported. I tried the Olympic Channel on TV, but it was showing kayaking and then going to bicycling. Can’t find any TV network covering WEG.

I finally managed to get to the FEI-TV WEG site on my ipad, but I am just getting a spinning circle for dressage. Managed to finally get reining up, but I now have a work meeting to attend. :frowning:

@DownYonder where are you seeing that message? I am watching everything on either Chrome or the phone app. Well, except dressage which is a fail right now.

@j_feil thank you for the update. Hopefully they can get it fixed ASAP. Not sure if it being outside vs inside like reining (signal strength or something) is causing the issues because if so that is going to be a problem for XC… if it gets to run depending on weather.

ETA - now I’m getting the “can’t play on this device error” when I clicked on dressage just to see whats happening there. I’ve been using this device (my PC) all morning for reining and endurance without errors. Wow. What a cluster!

I’m watching on a Mac and it says that Chrome is not supported, but then when I try Safari it isn’t supported either. Glad to have spent money on this, never again.

1 Like

And now FEI-TV is telling me it can’t play dressage video on my ipad (although it can play reining). Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot.

i got that on my computer too, and it had been working fine for endurance and reining… so weird!!

Same here. I can watch the endurance stream no problem on two browsers, but I get the above error message from dressage. UGHHH. Again, stuff like this is why I originally cancelled my FEI TV subscription!

1 Like

This is utterly ridiculous! I don’t even understand how that could happen. Does the course get shortened since the horses already did one loop?

I’ve been watching reining since the dressage cut out.

Apparently the tractor/drag hit a cable in the dressage ring and they are working to fix it.

1 Like

I’m on a Mac that’s a few years old . . . reining and endurance both working . . . keep trying. The fine print says to use Safari, but the endurance live stream is working great on both Safari and Chrome . . . but not for the dressage feed.

But the thing is, I haven’t had any techical issues with any live stream from anywhere else in like, years: just pick a browser and hit play is what I’ve come to expect.

1 Like

I paid for a WEG pass and now I am getting an error saying my account does not have access to the feeds? WHAT? WHAT??? They better fix this…

mine says that too! says it cannot support google, but endurance where nothing is going on yet, is coming up.

Yep, a tractor in the dressage ring ran over a cable. (Eurodressage on FB)

3 Likes