Unlimited access >

Found cat in road

So sorry, but you made her last hours and her end as comfortable as possible.

1 Like

Oh no… poor kitten… thank you for trying :cry:

1 Like

So sorry to learn this. I’m sure it was hard on the vet staff too.

1 Like

Such a sweet kitten. Thank you for making her last hours more comfortable.

1 Like

Oh no! I am sorry that she didn’t make it! Thank you for giving her a kind, dignified end! Poor kitty!!

1 Like

🥹🥲 so sad to hear about the kitty but thankful your kindness gave her a gentle passing.

1 Like

Oh, that is so sad. Thank you so much for caring about/for her. She was warm and safe at the end.

1 Like

Oh no! Thank you for caring about her and giving her a painless end.

1 Like

@beowulf you are the best.

4 Likes

Isn’t she though? People like her make the world a better place.

5 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Thankful that you gave her a better, and warmer, end.

1 Like

Thank you for getting her safe and warm with vet care. So sorry that she declined and could not be saved, but at least she knew kindness and caring when she needed it most.

2 Likes

So sorry for this update. Kitty was blessed you cared for her and gave her a dignified end in caring arms.

2 Likes

This was certainly not the ending we all hoped for, but bless you for stopping and helping this poor creature. Back in May I posted about a feral cat with a prolapsed colon that I found near our home, and your experience with this cat reminded me of that. Like this cat, the cat I found could not be saved and was euthanized. One of the COTHers who commented said that he will look for me, and I like to think your stray will look for you. May it be so.

5 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry. I was just getting ready to post that you needed to tell the vet to give her steroids to reduce any swelling she had along the spine . . . rest in peace, sweet kitty. Thank you for giving her a much kinder and painless crossing than she otherwise would have had.

2 Likes

Glad kitty had a caring end.
Sorry you (and your vet) ha to carry that burden.

3 Likes

Thank you for being there for her.

3 Likes

So sorry for the end, but at least she knew warmth and safety and comfort and didn’t die out on the street in the cold.

2 Likes

An angel will smile down on you for this.

Best wishes for you as you deal with your loss.

1 Like

Bless you for stopping, taking her in and giving her a peaceful and dignified death. No doubt she would have suffered. Very much appreciate your kindness.