Unlimited access >

Gimme a weird fact about you

For starters, I got my first kiss when I was 18 at a gay club called the Metro with an older drunk male of ambiguous sexuality who liked to dance.

~Erin B #1
What is Irish diplomacy?
It’s the ability to tell a man to go to hell,
So that he will look forward to making the trip.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aliali:
This isn’t about me, but referring to the first kiss confessions from before…My friend had her first kiss last night and consequently did EVERYTHING else other than sex with the visiting sailor as well. I was freaked out by this. Am I wrong???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha. I wouldn’t be freaked out by it. I’m not… but maybe I can slightly sympathize… well maybe not QUITE… you know… whatever…

wow that was inconspicuous…

Alison

Farriers are like cats. They don’t like to go out in the rain and they don’t come when you call them.

I stole a lunge line once when I was 9 by putting it down my rubber boot…i still have it, and still feel guilty. (but I still use it too)

“What the fuh?” Robby Johnson

I just thought of another one. If I’m walking past a wall with hooks on it, I can’t help but envision myself falling and impaling my eye on them.

• “the suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts” Willy Wonka

ErinB, there’s not that big a gap between 16 and 18. I thought 16 was pretty late compared to most of my friends.

But if you really want another weird fact…I have enormous hands that I hate. I’m the only girl I’ve ever met who can palm a basketball.

My body chemistry kills batteries. Apparently I’m too acidic or too alkalinic or something. If a battery comes in contact with my skin for any time period (more than like, 2 minutes) the battery DIES.

It sucks, because I can’t wear watches unless the metal part on the back has a layer of plastic/metal/leather under it, otherwise, its dead SOON!

Rebecca and Merritt’s Crew (Cruiser)
http://www.bluffparkfarm.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/pirateer

I thought of another one. I belong to two bands. Both in which I am the only one who can play an instrument! My friends are such wanna b’s

“You could say I’m a few flakes short of a bale”
Member of the Short Stubby Leg Clique Teen Clique & The Riders of Rohan Clique*

I hate feet too, especially mine.
I HATE driving. Not me driving, other people driving.
I want to see only in shades of pink.
I’m adicted to Cold Case Files, The System, New Detectives, Forensic Files anything on Court TV.
I’m obsessed with hounds, I love to hear them roo.
I’d rather hang out with my dogs than people.

Forever Young clique
bullsnap-haters clique
Mighty Thoroughbred clique

I hate feet too!
LPH, I have driven on the 880 overpass MANY MANY times, and to get to SF from where I live you have to go through the tunnels, and then onto the Bay Bridge! I drove over it right after they fixed the piece that collapsed and probably a 10000000000 times after that!

I love guns. I love shooting them, looking at them, I love the smell after they have been fired… I just bought a Russian M44 and can’t wait until the 10 day waiting period is over so I can go pick it up!
I also like blowing things up! No wonder I joined the military!

I was 10 feet away from a tree that got struck by lightening.

I thought of more!

I didn’t drink alcohol until I was 19 (legal age up here). Now I only drink every 3-4 months. I don’t see the point most of the time.

Have never smoked or done drugs. I am one of a dying breed (thankfully my boyfriend is the same). Being around high people freaks me out.

I count everything…tiles, cracks, corners (like on my computer screen…corners of the inside and outside of the screen, etc). I constantly trace shapes with my eyes.

I have an obsession with even numbers, and doing things the same number of times. So if I open my left eye and close it, I have to open my left eye or I feel weird.

I always think i’ll sleep through my alarm, so I set 2. Or 3.

And I’m an insomniac. I’ve gone weeks with only getting 3-4 hours of sleep, then sleeping normally.

I laugh in the face of danger! – Then I hide until it goes away.
Proud Member of the ‘OPH’ Clique
http://community.webshots.com/user/evntrgrrl

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> posted Feb. 29, 2004 06:23 PM
hooo boy, here goes:

I drive everyone crazy because I can’t stand pimples or scabs - I have to pop them, be they mine, my boyfriend’s, or my friends’. I really can’t control it, but I feel SO satisfied once the offending blemish is gone.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too. matt just lays down at lets me go at it. He knows I will just wait til he falls asleep if he doesn’t do it willingly.

Gross it may be but I honestly cannot help it.

Laura

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ErinB:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I’ve never been drunk due to the fact I am SCARED TO DEATH of throwing up. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here!!

~Erin B #1
What is Irish diplomacy?
It’s the ability to tell a man to go to hell,
So that he will look forward to making the trip.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too! My friends don’t understand.

Scootie, I talk to myself too. I thought I was the only one!

Ugh, I can’t believe I am going to tell you guys this, and note, I do not do this on a regular basis. I watcing Lilo and Stitch when I saw Stitch put his tongue in his nose. I’m like, ewww, can you imagine if people could do that. Well I can put the tip of my tongue in my nose. We need a blushing graemlins.

I’ve never kissed anyone, and I am 17

I am terrified of birds

I’m allergic to saddle oil, so other people have to clean my saddle for me Unless I use just soap.

Yep I guess thats about it! for now…

“You could say I’m a few flakes short of a bale”
Member of the Short Stubby Leg Clique Teen Clique & The Riders of Rohan Clique*

hmm i can’t really think of any weird facts. well i have one kind of weird one. i can NOT get to sleep unless my blanket is completely covering me. when i was little, i always thought that someone would break into my house, go into my room, and cut off any body parts that weren’t covered up with a chainsaw. and now i just can’t sleep without being completely covered up

“Inspired me truly you did from the start, to not be afraid and to follow my heart. There’s a piece of you with me they can’t tear apart, forever.” - Dropkick Murphys

My daddy has never let me ride a horse on our Crawford ranch. I only got to ride ponies. Still only get to ride ponies. But I kinda like ponies. They’re like, well, they’re like little horsies.

Hmm weird factoids…

I was born on my dad’s birthday

I can fit my entire fist in my mouth (thanks a disconnected jaw on once side)

I have a black strak of hair in my otherwise blonde naturally hair. It’s a birthmark I have always had.

~Veronica

“The Son Dee Times”
“Sustained”

*i can’t sit still!
*my natural hair color is grey, as a result it’s been dyed since 7th grade, first red, then drak red, then ir went purple (not on purpose lol) then black, it’s been black ever since.
*I have 9 piercings and 1 tattoo
*i’m 16 and didint have my first kiss until i was 15

• i didnt have a boyfriend until i was 15
    *my hands look like a mans who has been a farmworker all his life. lol, theyre so rough
    *i’ve pierced my own lip… at least 7 times.
    *i was a very bad kid, i was caught smoking at 9, yes and ashamed to say, still do, i stole a car and had a joy ride for 3 hours wheni was 15 (no permit, nothing)
    *I LOVE LOVE LOVE emo, emocore, metal, hard rock ect, i hate hate hate country and rap!
    *i have a huge fear of rejection, i shake just thinking about it
    *it took 3 years for me to fall off my horse
    *i hate pimples and whatnot as well! lol, u must pop them!
    *i prefer to wear breeches and tall boots than anything else
    *i have a differnt saddle pad for everyday of the week!
    *i LOVE LOVE LOVE polo wraps!
    *i’m deathly afraid of alcohol and people who drink or are drunk ANYWHERE near me, i shake and cant breathe (i also grew up with an alcoholic father, was not a good childhood
    *i spend every moment possible on my computer
    *i analyze everyone and everything, and often annoy everyone around me and even myself
    *i’ve been to more concerts than i can remember
    *i LIVE for horse showing, i desperately want to event!!!
    *i always sleep with one leg out of the covers and on my stomach with one knee up
    *i often write with my left hand even though i cant, DONT ASK! lol
    *i own more belts that clothes
    *im the most negative person ive EVER met
    *i’ll fight with anyone about anything, i like everything MY way lol
    *i alwasy have to be doing something, or ill drive myself insane
    *i dont sleep barely at all
    *i can feel people looking at me
    *i taught myself to ride, to saddle, bridle, take care of a horse, including jumping, posting, everything, i rode with just what i taught mysef to do for 8 years or so, then finally started lessons
    *my ears are crooked
    *my hips are double joined
    *i have weak ankles
    *my joints hurt when it’s gunna rain, or when it’s cold
    *if i hiccup, i definately hiccup again within an hour, and then again, but i rarely get them
    *i hate exsessive hair
    *i hate snow
    *i hate being cold
    *i talk way too much!!!
    lol can u tell?
    i cant think of any more.

“In what other sport do you put on leather boots, stretch-fabric breeches, a shirt and tie, a wool jacket, a velvet covered cap and leather gloves, and then go out and exercise?” -A. London Wolf

http://community.webshots.com/user/tjh82703alb

oh!! when i was younger i was more often than not mistaken for one of the Olsen twins

Hali
(whomever is downloading from my album…STOP PLEASE!)
http://community.webshots.com/user/littleindian94
Triton (Gralshüter x Gomessa)
Brindaro (Banbury Errol x Mendul)
Viper Too (Blushing Bug x Surely Humble)

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogchushu:
I was kidnapped in Moracco in college along with 3 of my friends. We were let go the next day though because our kidnappers were rather inept.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG that is so scary! Were you all OK?

Alison

Farriers are like cats. They don’t like to go out in the rain and they don’t come when you call them.

I wore a purple corduroy jumpsuit to interview Sting. Somewhere in CBC’s vaults, there may remain evidence of this fashion crime.

I hate clowns.

I am very uncomfortable around people in animal suits.

I have never eaten it, but the very thought of head cheese makes me gag.

Tosca