Unlimited access >

Gimme a weird fact about you

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Noodle:
I have never been stung by a bee. As a result, I am terrified of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG me too! I just know that my first sting is going to be when I am all alone, 189759283 miles from civilization. And I’m going to be horribly allergic, swell up, and die.

Alison

Farriers are like cats. They don’t like to go out in the rain and they don’t come when you call them.

OH! I thought of another one… I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone this though…
Any store that I’m in, I try so hard, probably way too hard, not to look suspicious because I am afraid I’ll be accused of stealing. I have no idea why I do this.

Member of the BLONDE Clique
Member of the Colorful Helmets Clique
http://community.webshots.com/user/samtb056

edit

It’s really hard for me to sneeze only once; I prefer sneezing at least 5+ times in a row. I can’t stand when people say “bless you” after my first sneeze because then I stop. However, my family knows that I sneeze a lot of times in a row, and in the morning they won’t say “Bless you” until they know I’m done (which is after about 15-20 sneezes).

I’m 16, and I’ve never been kissed by a human boy, but on many occasions, my dogs (both of whom are males) have given me kisses on the lips.

I still sleep with my pink blankie at night, and it’s hard for me to go to sleep without it.

It’s not easy to be me
Proud member of the Teen Clique

I forgot. I hate the very sound of hockey on TV.

Tosca

I have never said the “F” word! LOL… Is that wierd? My friends razz me about it but hey, thats just me…

I hate birds. And they definitely sense fear.

No part of my body has ever been or ever will be pierced.

I have never used drugs of any kind, not even pot.

I have only ever had one sip of an alcoholic beverage. It was wine. I didn’t like it. Obviously never been drunk.

I’m accident prone. Most of the right half of my body has been broken at one time or another.

If I had a snappy sig, this is where it would go.

This is too much fun to not contribute!!

I sneeze when I am hungry and to date have never met anyone else that has this happen.

I toured with the Big Apple Circus for years and met my husband there.

I ran an “After hours” club on The Bowery on the lower East Side of Manhattan.

I did F/X lighting and did projections for Madonna and the Rolling Stones to mention a couple.

Got really drunk at a Hard Rock cafe private party and told Andy Warhol his was a big “sell out”

Oh, I hate flying too, and I will NOT sit in a window seat. So, whats so weird about that? my dad is Vice President at Delta Airlines in Atl. Hmmmm…

Click HERE for something almost as addicting as COTH :slight_smile:

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
But if you really want another weird fact…I have enormous hands that I hate. I’m the only girl I’ve ever met who can palm a basketball.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can palm a basketball too.

I can read upside down, backwards…anything, you name it.

I finished the 4th HP book in…8- 10 hours. Maybe less, I forget.

Equitation - The ability to keep a smile on your face and proper posture while your horse tries to crowhop, shy and buck his way around a show ring.

Pictures

Proud new owner of Follow My Rules, reg’d bay appendix QH gelding

I love the sound of trains (in the distance).

I live in a town that still has frequently used train tracks running about 8 blocks from my house - I love when the weather is warmer, so I can open my windows & listen to the trains while falling asleep.

‘O lente, lente currite noctis equi’ - Ovid

I can’t stand people in costumes, especially when it covers their face. I hate halloween. And I don’t like being scared.

I can’t stand to hear a fork scratched on a china plate or to hear the banging of a fork on teeth – I’ve got goosebumps even as I write this. My brothers used to torture me with these sounds.

And I can’t stand the smacking sound of someone chewing with their mouth open – another brotherly torture device. I refuse to eat with people I know do this and can’t eat when I hear someone doing this.

I am very weird!

I’m also allergic to metals. I can wear surgical steel and gold that’s 14 kt or higher. Nothing else.

I can’t pee with the door open, even in my own house with no one home.

I can’t sleep without at least a sheet on top of me. I don’t care how hot it is. The monsters can get you if you’re not covered (though a sheet will provide protection).

I have near panic attacks driving around construction when they have those concrete walls up. The lanes appear narrower than my car, and there’s always a giant 18 wheeler next to me.

On the flip side, I have a very hard time driving on bridges or overpasses that have only those thin metal railings keeping me from plunging to a firey doom.

My ears are put on my head in different places (one is higher than the other) so I have to get my glasses custom fitted or they sit on my face at an angle.

My mother, her mother (my grandmom), her mother(my great grandmom) and I all have a mole in the same place on the backs of our necks.

I have perfect pitch and can keep rhythmn. Too bad my voice isn’t anything special.

I was kidnapped in Moracco in college along with 3 of my friends. We were let go the next day though because our kidnappers were rather inept.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas A. Edison

My eyes are two different colors. My pupils are two different sizes. I wear contact lenses to hide this (and to see clearly). It’s distracting to people who are trying to talk to me if I don’t put the lenses in.

I can write upside down and backwards with either hand.

I can’t stand feet either. I even have trouble picking up my son’s socks. Ewwwweeewww!!!

Oakleigh

>>>>*********<<<<~~~~
Breeder of Superior Sport Horse Prospects.
Oakleigh Sporthorses

When I was little my aunt’s boyfriend tried to make my brother and I go to sleep on Christmas eve by telling us that the toe bats would come in through the window and eat our toes if we weren’t asleep. I had to sleep on a cot under the window (at my grandfather’s house) while my brother slept next to the door on a twin bed. I knew my toes would be eaten first. I laid awake, petrified of the toebats for 4 years.

I never believed in Santa Claus, but I did think Rudolph was real (and, of course, the toe bats).

-Anne, the humble servant of Greg and Ziggy-
Snapshots

ooooh.

I have to buy things in pairs.

2 cans of spaghettios
2 boxes of triscuits
2 cans of easy cheese.
I like things that come in even numbers of ounces better than odds, and I like drinks that come with even numbers of drinks rather than odds.

Rebecca and Merritt’s Crew (Cruiser)
http://www.bluffparkfarm.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/pirateer

I was an at-home winner on the Bozo Show when I was 6.

I have no depth perception… or, at least, not “normal” depth perception. I had esotropia (one eye turning in) as a baby and had surgery to correct it, but I never developed binocular vision, hence no depth perception.

I actually only “see” out of one eye at a time… the other one is just kind of peripheral vision. I can switch back and forth at will, and whichever one I’m not looking out of, the pupil is just a titch higher…so when I switch back and forth, the pupils go up and down independently. It’s my stupid human trick and was the source of endless entertainment among drunk people when I was in college.

Now, I want to hear about dancing lawn’s three dead fiances!!

oh I forgot a funny one, I don’t sleep with a pillow.

~Christina~
“I find that smuggling is the life for me, and would be delighted to kill your friend the maggot!” -Count Of Monte Cristo

I have broken every single finger and toe at least once!

Thank you, lacrosse

~* Proud Member of the Blonde Riders / Mighty Thoroughbred / BabyGreen Support Group Cliques *~