Unlimited access >

Gimme a weird fact about you

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kels:

EWWWWWWWWW LINDA ME TOO!!!

I am terrified of bridges, clowns, and heights…Lots of other things too.

I’ve had mono 4 times, I had my tonsils out last winter and THEY ARE GROWING BACK!!!

I used to eat uncooked oatmeal too!!!

I’d rather speak Spanish than English.

Hmm…Lots of other stuff but I can’t think right now!!

-Kelsey-
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO Kels!

I was at the nail place a while ago, and they did a pedicure on someone and left a big ole rind of toenail just laying on the floor. I thought I was gonna lose it, I had to ask them to pick it up and throw it away. ICK!

I had my tonsils out too, about four years ago, knock on wood they aren’t back! How miserable, growing the dang things back.

People picking at stuff (loose skin, sores, zits) grosses me out beyond belief, too. In fact, any mention of “dead skin” and I’m outta there. EWWWWWW.

I am a coffee addict. I drink a whole pot in the morning (STRONG, too, the Italian stuff), but make it super light with milk and put three tablespoons of sugar in each cup. Then I go to Coffee Bean twice a day, and have two large Dark brews, both super light and each with 15 packets of sugar in them.

I’m scared of dolls, and I’m scared of the dark. I won’t look in a mirror when the room is dark, I saw Candyman and it scarred me for life.

I used to eat raw hamburger when I was a kid, I’d steal it when my mom was making burgers and eat it by the handful.

I also used to eat Jello mix by the box, by dipping my fingers in, licking them, and re-dipping.

Wear a smile, have friends.
Wear a frown, have wrinkles.

I have a fear of bunsen burners… well, fire in general.
When I was in eighth grade I had a bunsen burner break and cover my hand in flames. I don’t trust them anymore.
It definitely makes some lab techniques interesting… thank goodness for understanding lab partners.
I also can’t stand the sound of people chewing gum, or chewing on hard candy… weird, I know… but it absolutely drives me up the wall.

–Liz

Support bacteria! It’s the only culture some people have.

I have a tattoo of Nuno Oliveira on my back. From Annotated Sketches, Oliveira/Sauvaut, p.78, the same size as the sketch. Its him doing piaffe on a young horse.

And a Daisy tattoo. My mare is named Daisy.

My gelding is half Andy (Andalusian)

ANd my boyfriend is named Andy. I tease him, about which “andy” I like better. Then he makes some joke about which andy I like to ride more… Hello!! No comment…

I am 19. I didn’t have my first kiss until 18. I joined the Air Force at 17.

I consider myself average, and my boyfriend is hotter than Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp. take your pick.

I always wanted to train horses(which I now do!! I train mine and 2 others) but I work in a dark building as a morse op… hmm.

I’m terrified of complete darkness.

I am addicted to ice cream the way some people need cigarettes. I can eat a pint of Ben and Jerry’s in about 3 minutes flat. I have eaten 2 gallons of ice cream in one day, only once tho! good thing I’m a runner…

Nothing makes me happier than listening to good music while driving my car. well almost nothing.

yeah I’m sure they’re grey. just scrape the mud off!

I am DEATHLY afraid of flying. DEATHLY. I also have a serious aversion to tunnels (thank you, independence day movie), bridges, and overpasses (thank you 9th grade science teacher for that video about the big earthquake in CA making the 6 overpasses collapse on each other).

I hate touching newpaper or anything that has a “fuzzy” feeling like that. It makes my mouth go dry, my hands sweat, and me break out in goosebumps.

I am 17, and didn’t have my first kiss until like 3 weeks ago. And it wasn’t even with a boy I liked… it was a friend of a friend who I haven’t seen since. And it was a tad arranged (from me swearing I WAS going to kiss someone before graduating from HS). SO DON’T DESPAIR, ERINB!

I am petrified I will never get a husband, or even a boyfriend. Or even just someone who LIKES ME. And I don’t even want kids!

I hate being home alone or walking in a dark place alone. I am too scared of being murdered.

Alison

Farriers are like cats. They don’t like to go out in the rain and they don’t come when you call them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JusGallop:
hooo boy, here goes:

I drive everyone crazy because I can’t stand pimples or scabs - I have to pop them, be they mine, my boyfriend’s, or my friends’. I really can’t control it, but I feel SO satisfied once the offending blemish is gone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK - THIS DID IT! I have read 6 pages of grossities. And I have identified with some of them (watching people trim their toenails – ewwww, driving over bridges (I have had to have the police come and drive me over while I huddle on the floor of the back seat)).

But! None of them can compare with the above. I am shaking, I am nauseous, I am so grossed out that I cannot believe it.

Seeing people pick at their own scabs or zits gives me the willies. But to think that there are people in this world who PICK OTHER PEOPLES… The image is beyond revolting.

Oh, another thing that makes me ill is dirty hair – I am talking oily, greasy hair hanging in individual sections down someones head. And it usually smells, too…

Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken

I was once the smartest 12-year old in the nation (it wasn’t Canada). This has not, however, reflected in my University grades!

I identify with Anne of Green Gables although I live on the other side of the country, 100 years later, am not an orphan and don’t have red hair.

I gag at the smell of red licorice. I will leave the room or even move over an extra seat in the theatre if my friends are eating it.

I used to like eating iced tea powder the way others here like Jello powder.

Other peoples’ nail clippings gross me out too.

I am not scared to admit that I have yet to experience my first (human) kiss. It better darn well be good!! (I kiss my horse’s nose (not in a weird way) all the time. He puts up with it.)

Blugal

Anything easy has its cost. -Barenaked Ladies

I won’t eat meatloaf cuz I don’t like the name, it just sounds gross to me for some reason.

When I was little I ate butter straight out of the tub.

I have an irregular heart beat. If I’ve been sitting a long time and I stand up, I get very lightheaded. I can’t get out of the car w/out hanging onto the side. If I get a large adrenaline rush, usually in contact with my hand (a good example would be turning out a horse and he RIPPED the lead thru my hand giving me rope burn, or slamming my hand in a door) my heart skips 3-4 beats, I get no oxygen to my brain, and I pass out. I have had tests done, it’s some freaky stuff.

I have never been stung by a bee. As a result, I am terrified of them.

My ex-bf puked on me at a New Year’s Eve party.

I have to look at the stairs when I go down them. If I don’t watch the stairs I feel like I’m going to miss the last step.

I refuse to eat yogurt.

I always have to know the time.

Wow…long list. Other than that I’m perfectly normal!

[This message was edited by Noodle on Feb. 29, 2004 at 11:35 PM.]

Oh, I hate flying too, and I will NOT sit in a window seat. So, whats so weird about that? my dad is Vice President at Delta Airlines in Atl. Hmmmm…

Click HERE for something almost as addicting as COTH :slight_smile:

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oakleigh:
My eyes are two different colors. My pupils are two different sizes. I wear contact lenses to hide this (and to see clearly). It’s distracting to people who are trying to talk to me if I don’t put the lenses in.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW! I’m not alone!
Its funny, some people notice and some don’t! My 37 year old brother didn’t notice til I TOLD him yesterday… I met a girl on Friday and it was the very first thing she noticed… “WOW! One of your eyes is half ornage!”

Saw 'Em Off…
#~#~#~#~*#

I spent the better part of my 17th summer in London.

While there, out walking the streets after a long night of drinking, I was picked up by police, questioned, and driven “home”.

After a different long night, still in London, riding the bus this time, I missed my stop. It was the bus’ last route of the night. The bus driver took me home.

*toink*
*toink*
*TOING*

[I]Damn it! Stupid wand! Now I have to do all these stalls by hand![/I]

I have three kidneys.

My “first kiss,” though it hardly qualifies, came at age 17. My trainer (who was soooooo hot/gorgeous, but unfortunately almost twice my age, AND married) gave me a kiss at the barn’s Christmas party. I just about died!

Like ErinB and others, I CAN’T STAND throwing up. When I was younger, my biggest phobia was that I would eat lunch at school, then puke. So for all of 3rd grade, I almost never ate lunch. I would spend the whole lunch period in the nurse’s office because I was so afraid I was going to puke. Then my mother (a nurse) told me that after an hour, everything leaves your stomach and you probably won’t throw it up (not 100% true, but hey ). So I’d be a wreck for an hour after eating, but when the hour was up, I’d be fine. I also could not be without breath mints of some kind, since they made my stomach feel better. I still can’t stand to have nasty breath.

Another thing I CAN’T STAND is the sound of people chewing. It’s like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I’m usually okay in restaurants, but sitting in a room with someone who’s eating carrots/chips/etc., drives me up a wall. It’s worse if they’re chewing with their mouth open. Just having to hear someone chew their food makes me nauseous.

I hate flying. I HATE having sticky hands (always have, even as a toddler). My stomach caves in when I lay on my back (wish it did that all the time! ). I have always wanted a small tattoo, but have never had the guts to get one.

“Good horses train themselves. It’s the common ones you can’t figure out what to do with.”
~Jim Dennis 1923-2004

I have this nearly uncontrollable urge to smack the next mime I see.

Please don’t tell me about normal first kisses at a normal age. They make me feel hopelessly inadequate. lol

~Erin B #1
What is Irish diplomacy?
It’s the ability to tell a man to go to hell,
So that he will look forward to making the trip.

I hate the circus. I have NO desire to go to Disneyworld.

I’m afraid of high, long bridges, but only when I’m driving. As a passenger, I’m fine. Low bridges, no problem. Go figure.

Da doo doo doo
Da dah dah dah
Thats all I want to say to you.

Yeesh Dancing Lawn…PLEASE never propose to me!

I can make a fantastic bullfrog impression, complete with bulging throat. I have no idea why I can do that though.

I’m also out of coffee and suffering mightily right now.

Equine Crash Test Dummy
Member of: Non-GPA Clique
Auto Release Clique
Connecticut Clique
Helmet Nazi Clique

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merry:
I have this nearly uncontrollable urge to smack the next mime I see.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NEVER go to Old Quebec, then. I think all the mimes in Paris decided it was too smoky over there and decided to migrate to Canadia for some fresher air. Honestly, how can people that aren’t allowed to talk be that obnoxious!!!

~* Proud Member of the Blonde Riders / Mighty Thoroughbred / BabyGreen Support Group Cliques *~

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I’ve never been drunk due to the fact I am SCARED TO DEATH of throwing up. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here!!

~Erin B #1
What is Irish diplomacy?
It’s the ability to tell a man to go to hell,
So that he will look forward to making the trip.

Yeah DL, thats what I meant… “fruitbat”!LOL
I know, I am wierd… I am no spring chicken either! I have said every other bad word out there though… Does that make me any less wierd?

For all of you with a fear of flying - try getting a prescription for Xanax, it worked wonders for me…And I had such a fear of planes that I got palpitations if I even had to pick someone up at the airport! I have not yet tested to see if it alleviates my fear of cotton balls

The veins on my wrist spell “hi.”

Love is all there is