Guide to all things Pony? - and, meet Grundy

I love your barn quilt.

2 Likes

Speaking of! Did you buy or make that @endlessclimb? I’d really like one but keep getting hung up on if I should try to do it myself or just purchase. Does the pattern have a special meaning to you? (I get hung up on which pattern, too!)

2 Likes

It was a gift from a friend. At my last house I had it on my shed, but it was starting to show wear. I forgot the maker, it’s written on the back. My friend bought it on etsy I think!

Thanks! I think I’ve seen that etsy seller. Good to know about the wear!

1 Like

I have one on order from someone in Mechanicsville, NY. It’s four different colored autumn leaves. The woman who’s making it uses recycled barn wood.

2 Likes

My husband keeps goading me to make one for the front of the barn. That sounds like a good deep winter project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bye bye wolf teeth. Vet estimates her more towards 2 than 3, based on how many caps she has. Who knows.

4 Likes

Take pictures when you get it! Sounds lovely.

1 Like

That’s definitely been my thought–winter project or purchase? The frustration of making the angles perfect has given me pause on doing it myself, though!

2 Likes

It would be so fun to get kooky colors tho. Ones you’d never really use IN the house, but would look super on a quilt.