Unlimited access >

Gush Thread: Beowulf gets a filly (updated 5/12/22)

What about Frankie? Apropos of nothing other than it’s the nickname of a friend’s daughter and it seems appropriate for a sweet, spicy girl.

1 Like

Awwww, what a cutie!
Don’t worry about her barn name, she’ll let you know what it should be*

*says the owner of PonyFromHell :smiley:

1 Like

siri was my first thought , but Pippi might so for a sassy girl

1 Like

[B][I]
Elegant little girl !
“Elle” “Ellie”

Wow ~ really nice … Be Proud ![/I][/B]

1 Like

No name ideas from me, but she’s adorable! Congrats!

1 Like

Ohh, since she’s a little spicy, call her Salsa! Or Saucy! or Miss Scarlett after Scarlett O’Hara (though that last name might imply a little meanness which I’m sure your filly does not have.)

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s adorable

1 Like

Well obviously she should be called Seren, which is Welsh for star :slight_smile:

1 Like

She looks lovely - I have a coming three year old that has always had that same confident air. How about Siri, since she’ll answer your every wish?

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s lovely!! And OMG, the blanket!!!

1 Like

She’s lovely. Looking forward to more photos!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

A million congratulations plus one!

1 Like

Awww…

She’s really pretty. What fun!

1 Like

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :tickled_pink: I am so excited for this chapter. COTH poster Chism snapped this picture of the cutie yesterday morning: click

Man can she trot - I will have to snap a video of her showing off when the ground is not so frozen…

As far as her name… well… I love Serenity HM as a show name and will be keeping it, but want something shorter for a barn name… and those that know me know how ironic having a horse named Serenity is - lol! I love all the suggestions, I will be passing them all by the ‘Council’ – which includes SO + poster Chism, who helped facilitate the whole thing :winkgrin:

She has such a beautiful refined head. I would love to see a video of her in action. Congratulations!

Personally, I love barn names that have a loose connection to a show name through sharing a starting letter, theme, sound, etc.

When I saw Serenity HM I immediately thought Wren or Nina.

1 Like

She’s beautiful. She looks like a Sasha to me.

1 Like

Congratulations, how exciting!!!

1 Like

Congrats ! She’s gorgeous. And love the blanket as well.

P.

1 Like