Unlimited access >

Happy 5th Birthday Juliet!

Oh how I would LOVE to be able to sit and watch all night! Silly husband wants to go out and celebrate his bonus and then buy a laptop. But I wanna see a baaaaaaaaaaby born! :wink:

Oh how exciting!! :smiley:

I donā€™t want to piss off the foaling Godā€™s and have them add another month to her pregnancy by saying this but she looks like she is in early labor.

That is one big, uncomfortable mare. I have to teach tonight - hope she holds on for a couple hours!

[QUOTE=Laurierace;5521322]
I donā€™t want to piss off the foaling Godā€™s and have them add another month to her pregnancy by saying this but she looks like she is in early labor.[/QUOTE]

She certainly looks like sheā€™s brewing up to go into labour shortly.

Best wishes for a smooth foaling and safe delivery of a healthy foal!!

:yes:

I have the volume cranked up high so I can hear the alerts if I am not in the room. The low alert usually gives enough time to sit down and watch!!!
Good luck and lots of jingles Jess and Laurie!!!

Good luck Jess and Laurie! Canā€™t wait to see this baby.

Oooh, I hope she goes tonight. No plans for me and I havenā€™t seen one foal yet this year.

Caitlin

All i see is a big bay butt in the camera! lol

P.

I donā€™t have internet at home :(, so good luck if she goes this weekend! Will be sure to check Monday.

Great, I jinxed her.

Oh no!! Come on big girl, make it tonight!

I donā€™t think you jinxed herā€¦sheā€™s still looking at her rear end a lot! I think tonight is the night!

Jingles and best wishes for a safe and healthy delivery!

The late shift checking in :smiley:

Poor thing just took a header into the wall. :frowning: Sheā€™s up walking and eating again though.

P.

she is so tired. She was just on her knees with her butt in the air. She fell asleep.

Poor girlā€¦just did another face plant.

Whats the verdict Laurie ā€¦ just saw you check her :smiley:

P.

Yep - we are all watching youā€¦ LOL

I am going to cry a little bit about being mistaken for a 71 year old man! I am home on the couch where I am going to remain as long as she stays bellied up to the buffet.