Unlimited access >

Help!!! Walmart has sucked me in!...

I’m all about Meijer’s! (or is it just Meijer? the grammar debate continues…) Anyway, that store is VERY hazardous to the health of my college student with a horse budget!

<A cada cual lo suyo>

He is physically unable to go to the aisle containing what he went in for. He has this affliction in the grocery, too.

Seems he has to walk up and down every blasted aisle in the store and still comes out without what he went in for! GGRRRRR!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1-800-Dial-A-Distance:
Just wait Maria, if Fuquay is anything like Danville, WalMart will become the cultural center… and there will usually be pick up truck convention near the back of the parking lot.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You people need to be a little more sensitive - that is where VTRider “finds” most of her dates.

Allright SFVA! I knew there was some reason my brother wouldn’t let me shop there!

Walmart is just scary! Long lines, rude clerks, rude customers…every time I go there I get offended in some way.

Now Target! That’s a treat!

BGoosewood in Goosewood and therefore TweedleDEE http://hometown.aol.com/bgoosewood/index.html

The Wallmart in Leesburg, VA actually does sell horse stuff! How scary is that? It is in the aisle right next to the dog stuff. They even have tack (if by tack you mean nylon western bridles)!

is much worse. More like going in for lightbulbs and a screwdriver and spending $300 on new baseboards.
Target is even worse, they have everything including pet food and fair quality jeans for under $30.

A good reputation taking thousands of years to build can be destroyed in a few hours.

LOL 1-800, I have knocked things down on accident too. Knocked over half a displays of cans once, and on that day I learned a new motto from my best friend when stuff falls down - “Just walk away”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Undeclared (aka Serenade):
I’m all about Meijer’s! (or is it just Meijer? the grammar debate continues…) Anyway, that store is VERY hazardous to the health of my college student with a horse budget!

<A cada cual lo suyo><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT FOR ME! I’m boycotting our Meijer’s after they jacked up their gas prices on September 11th!

Sent them a letter protesting their actions and inviting a dialog and they never replied…

Het-hem… horses, anyone?

That’s an old one, Wings.

I like Tractor Supply. I get my show sheen there, since it is like 2 dollars cheaper then the local tack shops is. I also get buckets, clips for stall guards, horse treats, the Equine Marketer, and food for me there. I love that place.

Go Get 'Em Tiger!!!

WalMart has a lot of good stuff at reasonable prices … but service is practically non-existent and I hate giving them my money because I’ve got concerns with several of their corporate policies.

I’m a little happier with K-mart, but the one closest to me isn’t stocked very well … probably one of the one’s that’s going to shut down

I should spend more at Target, since I own stock in it … but it’s on the wrong end of town for me … and it seems to be aimed more at suburbanites than redneck horse owners

I won’t even set foot in Meijers because the ones in this area were built on farms that should have stayed farms

Tractor Supply rocks!! It doesn’t have the same selection of everyday home stuff that the others do. … but it’s a great place to get horse and barn stuff. I think it’s the only place I can buy stuff like wormer after 5 PM or on weekends. TLE … you wanna marry me so I can get your discount?

Walmart is going after more upscale customers - trying to capture the folks that think their merchandise is shoddy and cheap, by offering nicer stuff like target has.
Our WalMart is AWFUL. The lines are always a mile long - it takes like 20 minutes to check out, the store is dirty, not well stocked and disorganized.

The witchy witch witch of south central NC.

I used to live in Michigan and Meijers ROCKS! Do they still have the bulk food section? I used to beg my parents for bulk gummy worms. It just doesn’t get any better than that!

Yep Sleepy, Fuquay is getting a Walmart. And a SUPER Walmart at that. We are now in the big time.

The Garner Walmart breaks me out in a cold sweat. shivvvvvver