Henry the Handyman from rags to riches

I just love his near symmetrical leg markings. He’s adorable.

3 Likes

I almost named him “Fifty-Fifty” because he’s so symmetrical and 50% white, 50% color. I couldn’t think of a barn name that fit with that, so Henry the Handyman he is.

10 Likes

Fiddy, like Fifty-cent. But Henry is a great name

5 Likes

Even Steven. Nickname Stevie.

Hawaii 5-0.

1 Like

Pretty sure Henry feels the same about you (HippityHop tantrum notwithstanding):wink:

@outerbanks77 Pls allow a 70+yo to correct you.
{Ahem}
Fifty Cent is Fiddy
Puff Daddy is Diddy
:blush:

12 Likes

Does this mean we need to come up with a syndicate name so we get a mention when he becomes a spotted show ring fixture? :wink:

12 Likes

Haha, that’s what I meant to type! And of course Verdades is also Diddy.

3 Likes

I suggest:
THE AUNTIES OF COTH
Our motto: “This ain’t our first rodeo” :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Or COTH Enablers LLC :rofl:

12 Likes

You have a good eye, 2bayboys.

4 Likes

Inspired by @Heinz_57 and Bo, Henry and I had a little walkabout this weekend around our 100-acre field and set it to some tunes :notes: just for fun. Henry has a walk that gets you from here to there in no time and rode on the buckle the whole time. Cool dude. :dark_sunglasses:

31 Likes

I love it! Those ears!

6 Likes

Yup, even more jealous now that you snagged what could have been my future endurance horse. Maybe you need to dabble in that discipline, too!

7 Likes

I’m looking at that mane … ouch for English sports!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We need mashup vid:
Bo - A little bit Country
Henry - A little bit R&R/R&B

7 Likes

I will take FULL Credit for this :rofl:. You are very VERY welcome. We are all lucky to get to watch him blossom! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Do any of y’all remember this ad? –

Because now, thanks to @Heinz_57 and @2bayboys and Bo and Henry, we’ve got our MTV! :smiley:

4 Likes

So from this point in the story Henry needs to go through a great adventure journey of training and character development and proving himself against all odds to eventually win the Kentucky Derby. :sunglasses: :trophy:

Or, uh, an Olympics or a world championship in Grand Prix jumping or dressage, or maybe the KY 3 Day. Something 5*, you know. :sunglasses: :trophy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Amen to that, sister. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Ooh! Oooh!!! :open_mouth:
I see Henry sprinting up a flight of stairs a la Rocky :boxing_glove:
After the Derby, on to the Triple Crown!
:trophy::rose::trophy::sunflower::trophy::cherry_blossom:
Then the Grand National!
:brick::sweat_drops::x:
LR3D!
:golf::coffin::3rd_place_medal:

7 Likes

But it’s got to be done as a musical montage! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes