7 Likes

Maybe the family is getting bigger!

1 Like

Henry is starting to understand the assignment. :heart:

One month ago:

56 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh!!! A++++++++ for Henry!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, he has already gained some muscling to step up underneath himself and carry more. He’s showing some positive DAP. His young rider is riding him brilliantly and freely forward. She’s light seated and he will stretch and raise his back and get sooo soft. ‘Ohhhh Henry’ is happy!

6 Likes

“Young rider” is me here! :rofl:

I’m a grandma too but I thank you indeed, you made my day.

24 Likes

It’s far scroll back to the kid photos :upside_down_face: You’re lucky.

1 Like

Me too! I would love to pick up some nice manure of you are near Lycoming County.

I am about an hour east, in Luzerne county near where 80 & 81 cross. If that is close enough, feel free to PM me as we have a lovely pile you are welcome to!

1 Like

Henry met a baby today. :heart:
One of my students brought her 6-month-old with her to her lesson (her mom came along for babysitting) but I got to do a little snuggling while her horse was getting hosed off afterwards. Henry was not at all sure about the squeaking round-headed alien but he was willing to taste it :rofl:

51 Likes

Adorable photo!

Henry looks like he has really settled in and come to realize that he’s livin’ the life.

9 Likes

It’s ok Henry, a lot of us horsewomen are also not too sure about those squeaking round headed aliens! :sweat_smile:

38 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: poor HTH hee looks like he is searching for help or reassurance that the alien is OK

8 Likes

@2bayboys, in this photo you look like Meryl Streep in “The Devil Wears Prada.” In a good way. Not in a “Another husband is leaving me” way.

15 Likes

Henry is young enough, he might be the perfect mount for that kid in 8-10 years.

12 Likes

Henry had a blast today showing off some new skills with one of my teenage students!

His canter is fabulously balanced and rhythmic, much better than his trot right now. Such a good baby horse! :heart_eyes:

51 Likes

That dog has nerves of steel!

24 Likes

No idea why he hasn’t been squished yet. He just assumes he has the right of way :rofl:

7 Likes

Go Henry! He looks like a pro!

2 Likes

Good reach with the hind. You found yourself a nice horse – and just the RIGHT size!!

5 Likes