Henry the Handyman from rags to riches

That is so kind. Thank you.

7 Likes

Plus, none of us would mind following along again when you do this with another cute prospect. :grinning:

23 Likes

Enjoy seeing somebody develop Pony Jocks who are not required to spend a mortgage payment monthly to be carefully supervised on dead broke and/or used up Ponies they have to lease to get on. And lord forbid they set a foot in the stirrup of anything “Green”.

Good job OP.

27 Likes

Henry looks so good. You are very fortunate to have found him, and he’s even more fortunate to have found you!

4 Likes

This kid. And the nice forward but controlled trot to the gymnastic. He’s having a good time. He’s so grateful not to be bored in a field anymore.

14 Likes

Henry went on his first real big boy trail ride today and he was an absolute rock star. Led the way half the time. Up and down a mountain, crossed a few creeks, a little road work. The kiddo rode him but I made her use one of my saddles in case we needed to swap horses. Turns out my mare had a minor temper tantrum and there was no swapping because Henry was solid the whole way. :heart:

69 Likes

Oh, Henry!!! :star_struck:

I wish we had a Thousand Likes button :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

He even looks very nice from behind! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think if you took him back and had a canter to the rails that he has his nose on, he’d jump them.

14 Likes

HENRY THE CROSSCOUNTRY HANDYMAN!
I can see him now…

13 Likes

Soon!

8 Likes

I can just tell, by that photo and after watching the jumping videos. I can only imagine how relaxed, yet keen he would be to go to them IRL.

7 Likes

He is 100% living up to his name. Plus he looks very festive in his Halloween orange :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Love his nice relaxed jump… and what an awesome young rider. She has great hands and knows when to just get out of the way and let him go.

8 Likes

That video looks like heaven!

7 Likes

Yes, the classic autumnal trail ride. Beautiful scenery, and as always, Henry is a doll.

7 Likes

I wish there were a thousand Henrys

18 Likes

It looks like he’s wearing hoof boots. Does this unicorn go barefoot too?

3 Likes

He’s barefoot at home but I use Easyboot gloves with gators out on some trails as we have gravel and rocks. But in the ring and hacking around the farm he does great bare!

12 Likes

:laughing:
You get a Henry! & You get a Henry! We ALL get a Henry!!!

21 Likes