He’s HELPING!

15 Likes

Henry’s been reading Bo’s posts here! :smiley:

9 Likes

“The service in this restaurant is terrible. Where is my refill?!” :rofl:

9 Likes

As well as, “The food here is bad, and the portions are too small.”

6 Likes

“Hmm, I know food comes out of here… maybe if I shake it around, I can summon more!”

4 Likes

So Henry went to his first hunt meet today! We hacked over (solo) since the fixture is close to home, mingled with the grownup hunt horses, met the hounds, crossed a creek a few times, followed along in the middle of third field for about fifteen minutes, and then left the field and hacked home again on a loose rein. There were a few snorty moments but nothing at all to be concerned about, and overall he was a good brave pony!

#GoHenry

60 Likes

Henry, my man, you’re looking at your future. :wink:

And what a blast he’ll be for foxhunting!

10 Likes

My warm regards to the individual wearing that delicious green jacket.

8 Likes

What a great experience!

He is so lucky to have you!

4 Likes

I didn’t think I could love Henry more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But I do now :heart_eyes:
Go, Henry! To the hounds!

8 Likes

Someone whose opinion I very much value recently watched Henry school and said he looked like a “right proper cob” which I took as a lovely compliment! He certainly has the big old cobby feet and noggin! :heart:

On this day we were practicing working on natural footing. I recently had his first set of shoes put on which seems to have helped his confidence outside the ring.

46 Likes

He is having so much fun! I :heart: Henry!

6 Likes

Always fun to see his progress. Wish he were mine!

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: OhEmGeeeee!
His little “I’m working here!” geshnorts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

He looks like SO much fun to ride!

5 Likes

Just when I thought I couldn’t love him any more, you post a cute jumping picture. :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I haven’t updated in a while! Henry got some front shoes on and has been spending the winter learning how to be a trail boss! He’ll be doing some hunter paces this spring. :heart:

44 Likes

When the first video is finished playing and your young rider says, “good boy” while laughing, she has the BIGGEST smile on her face and that is how my heart feels when I watch Henry’s progress.

I love him.

20 Likes

Oh, he’s Snow Certified! That means he can come live with me. I’m so happy! :partying_face:

When should I expect Henry to arrive?

14 Likes