Henry the Handyman from rags to riches

Happy Anniversary!!

Wow! They both look wonderful!

What a way to celebrate. :smiley:

3 Likes

When does your new project arrive?

2 Likes

She’s in quarantine and supposed to ship on or around April 30! I’ll quarantine for another two weeks here.

14 Likes

Wow spectacular! What a diamond in the rough you guys polished! So fun watching his story! I hope you keep us posted as they continue together!

3 Likes

The Olders of us here will understand when I see authentic Jane Marshall Dillon riding form with your young rider.

13 Likes

That’s how I was taught! Thanks for the compliment!!

13 Likes

Yes!!

He has such a lovely look through the bridle - studious and interested. :heart:

2 Likes

I knew there were other reasons I liked you and your horses so much!

5 Likes

{{{Hugs}}}

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve noticed throughout Henryi’s transformation. The importance of stabilization as per Littauer and Mrs. D.

8 Likes

Born in the wrong place at the wrong time I was taught my jumping in my younger adult years in the 80s style. I am so pleased this young lady is excelling and learning effective horsemanship.

5 Likes

Henry! Hennnnnryyyh! Here, Hen-Hen! How are you, little boy? It’s been awhile.

Oh dear. You suppose we should tell her? :grin:

8 Likes

Hey @ZuzusPetals! Henry is taking a little vacation. In the last couple weeks he’s shown some ouchiness in his SI area, so he’ll get some time off and then a reassessment later this month. No worries, he’ll get whatever therapy or Dr. Green help that is needed.

Meanwhile… “Note to Self” my experience buying from Bowie Livestock

39 Likes

Jingles for Henry!

7 Likes

Jingles for Henry.

3 Likes

Please tell Mr. Handsome (Henry) that his updates are missed and I am jingling for him.

His new sister is cute and all, but he is still my favorite.

8 Likes

How’s our Henry doing?

9 Likes

Yes, please let us know how Henry is.

2 Likes