Unlimited access >

High End Used Saddles

I recently sold a saddle through High End Used Saddles. Their work was very fast and professional. The saddle was sent out on trial within a few hours of being listed on their site, and because of their accurate description, it was sold on the first trial. I have also purchased a saddle through this company, and encourage others to try their services. They have really adapted the traditional tack sales model to work in a technological based world.

2 Likes

[QUOTE=Frivz;7783598]
I recently sold a saddle through High End Used Saddles. Their work was very fast and professional. The saddle was sent out on trial within a few hours of being listed on their site, and because of their accurate description, it was sold on the first trial. I have also purchased a saddle through this company, and encourage others to try their services. They have really adapted the traditional tack sales model to work in a technological based world.[/QUOTE]

New poster name and first post and seems to be an advertisement?

You may want to read the rules you signed.

1 Like

And isn’t this the business owned by the lady who has scammed several people on COTH?

Edited to say that it is not the same business. Thanks!

1 Like

Business pay for advertising.
That is why it is bad business to flaunt rules, makes those business doing that seem sketchy.

[QUOTE=RacetrackReject;7783638]
And isn’t this the business owned by the lady who has scammed several people on COTH?[/QUOTE]

Cori McGraw is NOT to be confused with the wreck from Danforth Fine Used Saddles … who has been running a dodgy operation from the beginning (based upon customer reports).

I’d be very surprised if Cori was spamming around on forums, her consignments saddles often sell before they officially list or are already on their first trial by the time the website is updated (ie she keeps a wait list & matches incoming saddles).

[QUOTE=Bluey;7783612]
New poster name and first post and seems to be an advertisement?

You may want to read the rules you signed.[/QUOTE]

Yep, would definitely seem that way. Long time reader, first time poster. But I found that HEUS did a good job, I had the saddle sitting for sale at a local consignment shop for 6 months with very little activity. If a plug for HEUS = advertisement, my bad. But I’ve got nothing to gain from this post. Maybe someone out there is having a hard time finding a buyer for their saddle and this would be helpful.

[QUOTE=Frivz;7783875]
Yep, would definitely seem that way. Long time reader, first time poster. But I found that HEUS did a good job, I had the saddle sitting for sale at a local consignment shop for 6 months with very little activity. If a plug for HEUS = advertisement, my bad. But I’ve got nothing to gain from this post. Maybe someone out there is having a hard time finding a buyer for their saddle and this would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, you are right.

Welcome.

Would have been helpful to add you were not affiliated with them.

Nice to know that they did such a good job with your saddle for sale.

1 Like

Thanks for the site, I have been wondering who to have sell a saddle for me.

Just a heads up that the OP’s email address ties to an identifiable horse person out on the Interwebz, and does not appear to be affiliated with the company being favorably reviewed.

Thanks for signing up, Frivz! :slight_smile:

Mod 1

2 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the info!

I had an equally good experience with Cori McGraw and High End Used Saddles this year. I’d work with her again to buy or sell in a heartbeat, which says something because I’m all the way up in Canada.

Might be something I’ll look into. I’ve got a wonderful saddle that I know I’ll never use again and I’d love to find a new home for it.

I tried one of the saddles listed on her site but it didn’t fit my horse, unfortunately. It was beautiful and well priced. I had to send it back, but I would definitely use her site again if I needed another saddle. I had a ton of questions and she answered them all promptly, and there was no attitude when the saddle needed to be returned.

1 Like

So are the people who posted, those who cannot tell the difference between “High End Used Saddles” and “Danforth Fine Used Saddles” going to delete their attack posts and apologize to OP?

[QUOTE=RacetrackReject;7783638]
And isn’t this the business owned by the lady who has scammed several people on COTH?[/QUOTE]

No it is not the same business…

[QUOTE=scheherazadetbmare;7784971]
So are the people who posted, those who cannot tell the difference between “High End Used Saddles” and “Danforth Fine Used Saddles” going to delete their attack posts and apologize to OP?[/QUOTE]

I think I did?
I was wrong, but had good reason to take the OP post as advertising, as it was worded, I think.
Would not have been the first one to do so, other than not having a link to the business, which generally those advertising do.

1 Like

[QUOTE=scheherazadetbmare;7784971]
So are the people who posted, those who cannot tell the difference between “High End Used Saddles” and “Danforth Fine Used Saddles” going to delete their attack posts and apologize to OP?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, if I had been the first person to read the post, I probably would have reported it. Just glad to see from all the posts after the OP’s initial post that it’s not advertising or scamming etc. Will probably look further into the company.

[QUOTE=msj;7785223]
To be honest, if I had been the first person to read the post, I probably would have reported it. Just glad to see from all the posts after the OP’s initial post that it’s not advertising or scamming etc. Will probably look further into the company.[/QUOTE]

Except there is a world of difference between bringing suspected spam to the attention of board administrators (done at the touch of the black triangle) … and accusing someone who runs an interwebz business of unsavory behavior.

All of 20 seconds (or less) would’ve revealed

that High End Used Saddles is rather dissimilar from Danforth Fine Used Saddle

that Cori McGraw is rather dissimilar from Sydney Bowen

Would have been helpful to add you were not affiliated with them

Oh in that case …
I have no affiliation with Cori McGraw or High End Used Saddles - not even in the same country.
BUT she was one of the few (and I DO mean 3!) saddle shops in the US that were willing to ship me saddles for trial: she was always prompt in her communication, interested in only sending on saddles that were likely to fit, kept me in mind for incoming consignments - very organized and knowledegable and a pleasure to work with.

1 Like

[QUOTE=alto;7785649]
Except there is a world of difference between bringing suspected spam to the attention of board administrators (done at the touch of the black triangle) … and accusing someone who runs an interwebz business of unsavory behavior.

All of 20 seconds (or less) would’ve revealed

that High End Used Saddles is rather dissimilar from Danforth Fine Used Saddle

that Cori McGraw is rather dissimilar from Sydney Bowen

Oh in that case …
I have no affiliation with Cori McGraw or High End Used Saddles - not even in the same country.
BUT she was one of the few (and I DO mean 3!) saddle shops in the US that were willing to ship me saddles for trial: she was always prompt in her communication, interested in only sending on saddles that were likely to fit, kept me in mind for incoming consignments - very organized and knowledegable and a pleasure to work with.[/QUOTE]

I have worked thru Pelham Saddlery to find a specific saddle and sell one that didn’t fit me.
They have been also very knowledgeable and helpful people, have sent me what I thought would work and taken it right back when it didn’t, listened why and made recommendations.
They also will repair saddles that need a bit of work.

I would say, some of those better saddleries are just fine also, just as you are saying that one is.

I too don’t have any affiliation with any saddle/tack store.
I am just one more customer.

Pelham (& many other US shops) was very willing to sell me a saddle :yes:
but trial, nope :no: …
you buy it
we send it
you pay all shipping costs
if it doesn’t make it across the border, it’s on you (ie me)
if saddle doesn’t fit, you (ie me) sell it on

(but at least they considered me as a customer :lol: many US equestrian shops don’t conduct business outside the US, don’t do trials outside the continental US)

So yeah, I really appreciated Cori McGraw :slight_smile: