Unlimited access >

Husky / Stanley Tack Trunk Owners

I can and have fit my saddle in there for transit purposes, but do not keep it in there regularly, ditto bridles. Not sure how you’d really rig something up for bridles to hang in there, especially with both a saddle and the grooming tote.

1 Like

I was looking into the SmartPak covers and it looks like you can adjust the measurements for the Stanley trunks. I also thought about possibly getting a trunk cover with the zippered lid, and then gluing some foam to the top and putting the trunk cover over that to make the top a seat.

I’m also interested in seeing anyone’s organizational methods for Stanley/Husky trunks… I’m about to buy one or the other and need to see them side by side. But I love organizing (well, at least horse stuff) so seeing inspiration pics would be great.

I think that is the one I have, works very well for most anything anyone wants to put it to use.

I think mine was on sale at Home Depot years ago for around $60.-?

Also, if you have a VW Jetta, and hate asking friends to borrow their truck all the time, I had mine delivered straight to the barn in two days for free via Amazon Prime!

https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-037025H-Gallon-Mobile-Chest/dp/B000Q5LZT4/ref=pd_sim_469_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000Q5LZT4&pd_rd_r=NPJS3112G0XFW0NQYKAJ&pd_rd_w=re5LI&pd_rd_wg=AtMUD&psc=1&refRID=NPJS3112G0XFW0NQYKAJ

THANK YOU.

–Owner of a MINI Cooper

Thanks so much for this. Just ordered one for my Husky!

Of course, you wouldn’t need a nameplate if you get a horse named Stanley. :lol:

5 Likes

Great option! I somehow managed to fit mine in the back seat of a Corolla, so I’m a little surprised the Jetta couldn’t handle it :wink:

1 Like

:lol:

I think I may name my next horse Stanley, good idea.

@LadyB can I have your canadian cover suggestions?

Has anyone found tray organizers that sit inside these large (50gallon) trunks? I just bought one from dewalt and realised it doesn’t come with one, nor do they make one that’s compatible.

Both the Stanley and the Husky come with trays.

3 Likes