Unlimited access >

I HAVE HAY!!

Hay in Northern VA

Smith Family Farm has large square bales for sale, 27" H x 4’ W x 8’ L, Cool Season and Warm Season Grasses available. Price varies. Will deliver, hay located in Gainesville, VA. Please feel free to call with any questions!

Brad & Leigh Smith
Smith Family Farm
703-898-6573
571-220-0017
www.beefandhayproducer.com

looking for good hay west coast fl

Does anyone have northern mix hay for sale in west central fl for a reasonable price??

I’m Moving and Need to Sell my Hay!

I bought a ton of really nice second cutting Eastern Oregon orchard grass hay on January 2nd. Now, I’m moving to a full care facility. It’s beautiful hay without weeds, mold, dust, etc. I paid over $300 for a ton. The bales are about 120 lbs, so 17 to the ton. Plus shipping at $30. I have about 10 or so bales left, $17 each, cash and carry.

I’m located in Portland, OR.

I have connected with a hay guy who regularly runs semi loads between growers in PA and the Richmond area; he also grows some down there himself, I think. He is a very reliable source of high quality hay; a friend has been using him for YEARS. I have only recently been able to store a reasonable enough quantity for it to be worthwhile to use him/vice versa. I meet him on the road with my trailer as his truck won’t fit in my driveway. I have gotten 3 beautiful loads from him at between $7-8 per bale, bales I’ve weighed are 50+lbs.

I will be meeting him in Marshall VA in the next 1 to 1-1/2 weeks for another batch. If you are anywhere between PA and Richmond on 81 north of us or 95 below us, he will meet you or deliver to you.

He will run loads to FL–has started to establish contacts in Wellington; didn’t get as far as the second feed store when a pvt barn bought his whole truckload–not sure what his prices are that far south b/c of the freight cost.

Email me (no spaces: M C L E Q @ aol.com) or PM me for details.

Hay/Straw - Fredericksburg PA (Lebanon Co)

First cutting orchard grass hay. Horse quality with no dust or mold. $4/bale at barn.

Wheat straw also available for $3/bale at barn.

Delivery available for additional charge within 50 miles of zip 17026. Call 717-933-9211 or email.

Orchard Grass square bales, in Orange, Virginia

2nd & 3rd cutting 40-50# bales of orchard grass hay. $6.00

1st, 2nd & 3rd cutting orchard grass/mixed grass hay, $5.75

No waste – my horses love it. 200-300 bales left. Pick up, no delivery.

Near Gordonsville/Orange, VA

Clinton Corners, NY

I have about 100 bales of Second cutting grass hay for $5.50 a bale

Also about 100 of first cutting grass hay for $4.00 a bale

Thanks

Hay Delivery Service

Hello all,
I work for a boarding ranch in Orange County NY and run a hay delivery business. We have access to a variety of hay and alfalfa at all times and deliver in NY,NJ,CT,and PA. We deliver free to many areas and if there is a charge, it will be reasonable to say the least. Trailer loads of non local hay (ohio timothy) are also readily available. Feel free to contact me anytime with your questions/comments! You can email me directly to my cell phone since I only get on the computer once or twice a day if I’m lucky! eddiefalconridge@gmail.com

Now way like a new way!
http://sourceradix.com/h22.html
Hardly anyone minds.

We got hay in kingsbury,texas!!

First, we will have 3’ x 3’ x 8’ bales of alfalfa. This is really nice alfalfa. The bales weight 900 lbs. from the shipping scales. Each bale will cost $150.00. This would be equal to $10.00 per bale for 60 lb. bales! This price is picking it up at the ranch. It is string-baled hay. Cash only!

We have 5’ x 4’ round bales of blue stem. Again, this is very good hay. The weight is approximately 1,100 lbs. per bale. The price is $75.00 each, picking it up at the ranch. If you choose to buy five (5) bales or more, I will sell them for $70 per bale, picking it up at the ranch. I can get as many as you want in just a few days. It is string-baled. Cash only!

We have a few large round bales of costal 5’ x 6’, around 15 bales. They are around 1,400 lbs. These will be $95.00 per bale. I cannot replace them at this point and there are just a few so first come first serve on these bales. Price is picking it up at the ranch. Cash only!

Pre orders going FAST for TEFF hay- Virginia

Our pre prder list is growing very quickly for this years cuttings. If interested in more information for being added t othe list or info please feel free to email or im. Once we are sold out for the winter we are out. We are only going to sell what we grow. All hay will be tested and if special request asked for cutting we will try to accomidate to you. Teff is a great chioce for Cushings, laminitis prone horses, broodmares, IR horses and ponies. Be glad to help answer any questions on Teff hay.:smiley:

Where is Kingsbury? I live in Burleson (not a native Texas, obviously, or I’d know where this is…sorry). I am shopping for hay now. I use around 200 bales per month of coastal and add alfalfa to it. I would really be interested in the blue stem and the alfalfa.

My email is dray429@gmail.com or pm me on COTH with your number please. Thank you.

Donna Ray

Good, economy priced orchard grass in NoVA - you pick out of field

I have a mostly orchard grass field that is going to be baled tomorrow or the next day (July 6-7). This is good quality hay (1st cutting orchard) - my neighbor who raises Hanoverians bought the perimeter cutting. I will sell it for $2/bale if you come pick it up out of the field once it is baled. Should yield about 250 bales. Call 703-505-7470 or e-mail secondfiddlefarm@gmail.com. Thanks!

grass hay in alabama

i’m looking for good quality grass hay that could be delivered to alabama,
near birmingham. small bales. large load is good if reasonable and all hay
is good quality. contact lisa at ltwhoa63@aol.com

We have 800 square bales of mixed grass hay.
It was baled the end of August and is in the barn.
$3.25 per bale call 540-674-8237 or 540-239-4251
or e-mail dflory@wiredog.com
Dublin, VA (southwest va)

Tifton Square bales near Brenham, TX

I have 40 (maybe 45) square bales of Tifton available for sale because my picky horses won’t eat it. Cut and baled in August and currently in my barn. $5/bale (less than I paid for it) you pick it up from my barn.

Contact Julie at info@triplejsporthorse.com

Looking for a nice grass/alfalfa mix in NoVA

Looking for a nice quality grass/alfalfa mix that my horse will love! Please PM me with prices and details. Thanks! Located between Middleburg and The Plains.

i would LOVE to get some timothy or timothy alfalfa mix…but live in Alabama. I’ll share a load, or buy a partial load, if anyone is coming my way. I’m right off I-85 in central AL. THANKS!

rare shot into Asheville NC

hi all

so we have +/-16 tons (576 sm bales) of free space on a trailer headed into Asheville NC in the next three or four weeks

the space is available for any hay we sell and the delivery fee will be 2/3 of normal :smiley:

this includes driver unload with forklifts, hand unload at extra fee

prefer one location but can unload multiple customers at that one location

please call Calvin for more info including unloading location requirements and hay types and pricing!!

Alfalfa coming from KY and headed for Ocala,FL

Mr. Wright is looking to bring a truckload down of about 500 bales from KY to FL for the winter and sell by the load or by the bale. Contact him for more information.

Dennis Wright
Adairville, Kentucky
270-539-4348
Clean Kentucky grown Alfalfa hay
wright_dennis_j@hotmail.com