Unlimited access >

I HAVE HAY!!

Looking for orchard/alfalfa large squares (preferred) and round bales (not essential) delivered/unloaded to Middletown, DE 19709. Premium quality, cut, etc.

Reply to diabloshalo@yahoo.com with delivered price, cutting, percent mix, analysis (if available). thank you!

Would love to find someone who sells an Orchard/Fescue or Timothy mix hay in North GA. Basically, I’m looking for something that ISN’T Bermuda. That’s about all that I can find around here.
I’m out near Athens, but don’t mind a bit of a drive for some good hay.
Anyone have any leads? PM me.
Thanks!

sorelle I hope you will find hay of your choice soon. I will recommend to check the subcontinent for your choice. May be you can find the hay of your choice there.

hay for sale year round in Tn/SE area delivery available

We at Production Acres grow 1600 acres of hay in Tn and we cut this normally 4 times a year from april to nov…types available include timothy/ orchardgrass,
orchardgrass,
timothy/ alfalfa
mixed meadow grass
and straight alfalfa
any and all in 3x3x8 and 50lb single compressed squares,
all sales by the ton on scales…prices start at $150/ton +/_…

we do NOT grow or sell teff !!

website below updated weekly with new inventories

delivery is available w/mechanical unload by our drivers last year we grew 350 semi loads and shipped in 300 more…

Tamara in TN

Didn’t you used to sell teff? If so, may I ask why you stopped? I just picked some hay up locally (in Ocala) and noticed they were starting to sell teff. I’ve never used it and I’m curious about it.

If you get a load request of O/A or T/A together for Ocala and need another person to go in on it, then PM me, I’m usually needing hay.

[QUOTE=Las Olas;4651508]
Didn’t you used to sell teff? If so, may I ask why you stopped?

it is cost ineffective in an absurd way,as as we are not a charity we are not even going to try to supply it to anyone…

If you get a load request of O/A or T/A together for Ocala and need another person to go in on it, then PM me, I’m usually needing hay.

I will indeed:)

Tamara in TN

SUPER fancy alfalfa/orchardgrass mix

Just in today
off loading trucks now
5 semis Alfalfa/Orchardgrass
this is some fancy stuff
(some of the fanciest I have seen this year)

will press to order, first come first serve

please call
800 579 8115
931 337 9213

thanks
Tamara Howard

NICE timothy

arrived today

NICE Colorado timothy…hay tests included

first come…first serve

please call

800 579 8115
931 337 9213

Alfalfa/orchardgrass hay

Arrived Today
two semis lush and fancy
alfalfa orchardgrass mix

Call

800 579 8115
931 337 9213

we deliver or you can pick up
this stuff is worth a drive !

How does orchard grass compare to coastal bermuda?

[QUOTE=tveley;4750816]
How does orchard grass compare to coastal bermuda?[/QUOTE]

they are in two different planes nutritionally

one is steak, the other that nasty grape nuts we had as children;)

Tamara in TN

Seeking 2nd or ideally 3rd cut hay in s. NY, CT or NJ area. Must be very soft. Some alfalfa content is ok. This is for one aged horse so we don’t need huge amount all at once. Horse located in Westchester County, NY… if delivery not avail, can pick up if not too far away.

Hay Production - Hay Delivery - Hay Storage

First, a large thank you to COTH for putting up this Hay Thread!:slight_smile:

Here’s a link to our website:
http://www.floridahaynow.com/index.html

Although we primarily transport our hay to Florida, we also have clients in Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina that we supply as well.

Right now we have some very nice 1st. cutting straight orchard grass, as well as 1st. cutting Alfalfa / orchard grass mixed.

Also, we have a few hundred, dairy quality, 4th. cutting Alfalfa / orchard grass mixed bales left that we refer to as, " rocket fuel".:slight_smile:

All of the above mentioned hay, is made with a John Deere 338 small square baler and are, 14"X18"X36" and weigh an average of 50lbs.

In addition, we also have small , 4ft.X4ft. 2nd. cutting Alfalfa / orchard grass mixed round bales. This hay is nice and is what we feed to our own horses everyday.

All of the hay mentioned above was made here in Maryland on our farm.

We have been following Courtney King Dye’s progress,while jingling with both hands:).
We will, from any hay sale that comes from this posting, donate 10% of the proceeds of those sales to help with her recovery.

Again, thanks to The COTH folks for letting us post this and thanks to you members who took time to read it!!

Sincerely,
Scott Sutter
Epoch Farm

Looking for hay in Bucks County. Prefer tim/ orchard, no alf.
Round or square bales. Can pick up smaller loads myself.
email: sillybunny11486@yahoo.com

Hay available in So. Central Ky

small square bales of mixed grass hay

and small sq. bales of timothy/festolium/orchard grass mix

round bales also available

we are approximately 1 hr 45 mins. south of Lexington/Louisville
about 2 hrs north of Nashville

pm if interested

thanks!

Hay available in South Jersey… It’s 1st cutting, and because of the weather it was cut a little late, but the horses love it and it’s clean and mold-free. Good timothy, no alfalfa. We use it for our own and have some extra to share (and will have extra to share on the 2nd/possible 3rd cutting as well!).

Five dollars a bale, you pick up. Can work out something for delivering if you need it!

PM for any more questions :slight_smile:

100-200 bales available in Burlington, NC. Very nice quality (Orchard/Fescue?) hay. Green, leafy, not rained on and dry. $4.00/bale. For second cut will sell for $3.50/bale if you are willing to get out of field. Contact for more details. Also have approx. 10-15 round bales of first cut for cows or goats.

[QUOTE=Tamara in TN;4751530]
they are in two different planes nutritionally

one is steak, the other that nasty grape nuts we as children;)

Tamara in TN[/QUOTE]

Haha thats really funny and a great way to put it!! :slight_smile: Happy haying!!

Clover/Orchardgrass Hay in Central KY

I have ~1000 bales of Clover/Orchardgrass hay from 1st cutting 2010 available in Bourbon County, Kentucky. We are only looking for $3 per bale if you pick it up from us. Arrangements could be made for delivery.

1500 3x3x8 Bales Mid Grade Hays All Flavors

Mid Summer Sale:slight_smile:

1500 bales of mid grade livestock hay
sold thank you !